Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 88
1. scratch elims work fine if you have at least 118 strength, which the mire flyer does. HOWEVER the mire millionare build has meditate so it can only rally elim, which you need 123 str for
2. the wolves aren't dropping anything :( except their familiars
1. scratch elims work fine if you have at least 118 strength, which the mire flyer does. HOWEVER the mire millionare build has meditate so it can only rally elim, which you need 123 str for
2. the wolves aren't dropping anything :( except their familiars
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
I love the new familiars! However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed by the mire flyers breaking. I love the idea of making new builds but the Mire Flyer is such a standard that so many players rely it's extremely frustrating to have it broken with only a day's warning. Coli grinding is already very tedious so even if another build is found, if it's much slower it really will ruin the fun of the coli for a lot of players.
I love the new familiars! However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed by the mire flyers breaking. I love the idea of making new builds but the Mire Flyer is such a standard that so many players rely it's extremely frustrating to have it broken with only a day's warning. Coli grinding is already very tedious so even if another build is found, if it's much slower it really will ruin the fun of the coli for a lot of players.
0ubjkVv.pngvrRYk2s.png
fqKRHL8.png477lyHo.png
[quote name="agonius" date="2021-10-22 20:57:24" ] [quote name="lugia492" date="2021-10-22 20:54:19" ] lol idk why people are saying mire flyers don't work anymore? You just haste and rally and scratch and elim just like you already have to do for the brilliant psywurms and the plague-aligned unicorns. Nothing's broken, there's just more enemies that require a scratch. [/quote] You aren't the first to say rally and scratch, but I have to point out that you can actually defeat them with just scratch and elim. @lugia492 [/quote] Maybe I statted my mire flier wrong all those years ago then, I can only defeat the armored colony and fungal garden by using rally, scratch, then elim. If I try to scratch and elim they don't go down.
agonius wrote on 2021-10-22 20:57:24:
lugia492 wrote on 2021-10-22 20:54:19:
lol idk why people are saying mire flyers don't work anymore? You just haste and rally and scratch and elim just like you already have to do for the brilliant psywurms and the plague-aligned unicorns. Nothing's broken, there's just more enemies that require a scratch.

You aren't the first to say rally and scratch, but I have to point out that you can actually defeat them with just scratch and elim. @lugia492

Maybe I statted my mire flier wrong all those years ago then, I can only defeat the armored colony and fungal garden by using rally, scratch, then elim. If I try to scratch and elim they don't go down.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
I have an old 117 str mire flier, never updated her because she was good enough. And boy am I struggling now. I really hope the new enemies get tweaked, I can't fight in the mire now :(

Edit: I made a 123 str mire flier and can 1 hit + elim all enemies now. I thought the new enemies were way overpowered, but my mire flier just sucked haha
I have an old 117 str mire flier, never updated her because she was good enough. And boy am I struggling now. I really hope the new enemies get tweaked, I can't fight in the mire now :(

Edit: I made a 123 str mire flier and can 1 hit + elim all enemies now. I thought the new enemies were way overpowered, but my mire flier just sucked haha
Swamp pupper time!
Swamp pupper time!
..................... tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif pwf_progress_s.png tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
You can still use Mire Flyers! But you'll need to choose between 2 builds as far as I can tell:

118 STR but you need to Scratch + Elim quite a few enemies
123 STR but you have to Rally + Elim every enemy (save for bosses)

The biggest difference is VIT, 123 has less VIT than 118.
You can still use Mire Flyers! But you'll need to choose between 2 builds as far as I can tell:

118 STR but you need to Scratch + Elim quite a few enemies
123 STR but you have to Rally + Elim every enemy (save for bosses)

The biggest difference is VIT, 123 has less VIT than 118.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
boa! ADM to gostando de ver! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/509723574337142796/901321002854801468/9k.png[/img]
boa! ADM to gostando de ver!
9k.png
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
One day I'll be high enough level to fight in this venue
One day I'll be high enough level to fight in this venue
IS that slime wolf!!!! I need atleast ten!!
IS that slime wolf!!!! I need atleast ten!!
Cool that we got some great new enemies...
Not loving that it broke more builds and is going to make tinctures ludicrously expensive on top of their already expensive price though...
Between that and how torturous it is to restat dragons on mobile I guess I'm not doing fodder in mire for a while....
Cool that we got some great new enemies...
Not loving that it broke more builds and is going to make tinctures ludicrously expensive on top of their already expensive price though...
Between that and how torturous it is to restat dragons on mobile I guess I'm not doing fodder in mire for a while....
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 88