Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Halloween plans?
1 2
I know it’s a couple weeks early but I’m getting hyped for Halloween and want to hear what other people are doing! What are you planning on dressing up as? How do you spend your Halloween?

I haven’t dressed up or done much in the last couple years but I’m feeling festive this month. Not sure what I’m going to dress up as yet so I’d love to get some inspiration by this thread!
I know it’s a couple weeks early but I’m getting hyped for Halloween and want to hear what other people are doing! What are you planning on dressing up as? How do you spend your Halloween?

I haven’t dressed up or done much in the last couple years but I’m feeling festive this month. Not sure what I’m going to dress up as yet so I’d love to get some inspiration by this thread!
i'm dressing up as a vampire bat and eating lots of candy! i'm also hanging out with my girlfriend and our roommate :-) we'll probably just chill and maybe watch a horror movie too.
i'm dressing up as a vampire bat and eating lots of candy! i'm also hanging out with my girlfriend and our roommate :-) we'll probably just chill and maybe watch a horror movie too.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Not going to dress up, but probably going to order some nice takeout and binge a bunch of horror movies. c:
Not going to dress up, but probably going to order some nice takeout and binge a bunch of horror movies. c:
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
haven't thought about dressing up, but im hoping to visit my partner and see him for the first time in a while with some friends..
haven't thought about dressing up, but im hoping to visit my partner and see him for the first time in a while with some friends..
flowers%20la%20tale.pngclovers%20by%20aikasa%20designs.gifflowers%20la%20tale.png
Handing out candy and taking my younger siblings' candy
Eldest Sibling tax & all
Handing out candy and taking my younger siblings' candy
Eldest Sibling tax & all
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I'm too old to trick or treat, but I'm still dressing up and helping my little sibs.
Planning to be Willow from Don't Starve :D
I'm too old to trick or treat, but I'm still dressing up and helping my little sibs.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
[quote name="@AnokAlphaStar" date="2021-10-20 08:17:40" ] I'm too old to trick or treat, but I'm still dressing up and helping my little sibs. Planning to be Willow from Don't Starve :D [/quote] HI FELLOW DST FAN also im def a bit old to be trick or treating but im going out as Susie from deltarune :]
@AnokAlphaStar wrote on 2021-10-20 08:17:40:
HI FELLOW DST FAN

also im def a bit old to be trick or treating but im going out as Susie from deltarune :]
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
going to be dressed up as the Ender Dragon. handing out candy to kids wile listening to some Halloween music(mostly vocaloid, Minecraft and fer . al). in the day time I will be wearing this Halloween themed outfit and if it is not raining when trick or treat time comes around putting up any decorations that aren't waterproof in the day time.
going to be dressed up as the Ender Dragon. handing out candy to kids wile listening to some Halloween music(mostly vocaloid, Minecraft and fer . al). in the day time I will be wearing this Halloween themed outfit and if it is not raining when trick or treat time comes around putting up any decorations that aren't waterproof in the day time.
Baking pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I'm styling them to look like cupcakes from MLP (that big apple wedge on the top)
Baking pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I'm styling them to look like cupcakes from MLP (that big apple wedge on the top)
Gonna decorate the garden for trick o treaters and my entire family is dressing up to get the mood going! The entire neighborhood comes together to create a fun night for the little ones and I can't wait to scare some of them >:3c
Gonna decorate the garden for trick o treaters and my entire family is dressing up to get the mood going! The entire neighborhood comes together to create a fun night for the little ones and I can't wait to scare some of them >:3c
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2