Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chess Conundrum (Private)
1 2 3
I hurry to place my piece as well, not wanting to be left out or the last one to set it down, putting it on one of the white squares.
I hurry to place my piece as well, not wanting to be left out or the last one to set it down, putting it on one of the white squares.
The coatl tilts his head and looks around the board before setting the piece on space D4. A satisfied smile crosses his face and he gives a small nod. "Hmmm, yes. That is the most perfect of spots."
20211017_160014.jpg
The coatl tilts his head and looks around the board before setting the piece on space D4. A satisfied smile crosses his face and he gives a small nod. "Hmmm, yes. That is the most perfect of spots."
20211017_160014.jpg
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
I look at my piece, then smirk. "Well,, I have to play it the right way." I say putting my King piece where it normally goes. "But I can't wait to see how this works out since the others are putting theirs anywhere~" I laugh.
I look at my piece, then smirk. "Well,, I have to play it the right way." I say putting my King piece where it normally goes. "But I can't wait to see how this works out since the others are putting theirs anywhere~" I laugh.
transmasc / genderfluid | pomosexual | OSDD-1B sys | kFLe76I.png
“Well, looks like it’s my turn now” Said the dragon inspecting the board “I think one of the corners would do the trick just fine” just as he placed the rook on white corner opposite to pawn’s
“Well, looks like it’s my turn now” Said the dragon inspecting the board “I think one of the corners would do the trick just fine” just as he placed the rook on white corner opposite to pawn’s
A few moments after the dapper Wildclaw placed his piece, the tophat adorned Coatl chuckles.

"Now that we're all here, including our little friends"

He gestures at the board, where each piece had started lightly glowing, the square underneath taking on a more stone-like appearance

"My name is Puppeteer. I hail from Ashfall Waste, which isn't too far by my standard."

He winks
A few moments after the dapper Wildclaw placed his piece, the tophat adorned Coatl chuckles.

"Now that we're all here, including our little friends"

He gestures at the board, where each piece had started lightly glowing, the square underneath taking on a more stone-like appearance

"My name is Puppeteer. I hail from Ashfall Waste, which isn't too far by my standard."

He winks
kSsCpBU.png
Si3L8Mb.png
l1L89uY.png
upac2rp.png
mlHpBMC.png
I grimaced a bit, still on my claws with the lack of information
"Can you tell us what we're all doing here?How do we even 'play'?"
I grimaced a bit, still on my claws with the lack of information
"Can you tell us what we're all doing here?How do we even 'play'?"
spr_gameOver.png
I closed and opened my claws, not happy with the amount of information I had gotten. "Yeah, how about some information? This is all a bit sudden y'know."
I closed and opened my claws, not happy with the amount of information I had gotten. "Yeah, how about some information? This is all a bit sudden y'know."
i am me
I don't say anything, since my only questions have already been asked, and I'm mainly watching the pieces on the board in case there's any more changes to them.
I don't say anything, since my only questions have already been asked, and I'm mainly watching the pieces on the board in case there's any more changes to them.
The odd coatl tutted at the other dragons around him and shook his head. "What horrible manners you all have...I for one am quite delighted to meet this dapper fellow. Hello! I'm Vigil. I don't quite remember where I am from. Only simply that I exist."
The odd coatl tutted at the other dragons around him and shook his head. "What horrible manners you all have...I for one am quite delighted to meet this dapper fellow. Hello! I'm Vigil. I don't quite remember where I am from. Only simply that I exist."
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
I look at the others then at Virgil, "I agree, we shouldn't judge someone before we meet them, although I will admit I am quite suspicious." I then look at the Coatl. "This game better be fun." I smirk excitedly.
I look at the others then at Virgil, "I agree, we shouldn't judge someone before we meet them, although I will admit I am quite suspicious." I then look at the Coatl. "This game better be fun." I smirk excitedly.
transmasc / genderfluid | pomosexual | OSDD-1B sys | kFLe76I.png
1 2 3