Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | GUIDE: Change Your Dragon's Gender!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@sandscape

i love that this thread revives itself every so often :D
@sandscape

i love that this thread revives itself every so often :D
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Um, what is the bio editor, I just need to know what it is, other then that I would have been perfectly able to follow this guide
Um, what is the bio editor, I just need to know what it is, other then that I would have been perfectly able to follow this guide
This works in real life, too
This works in real life, too
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@blueflame100 If you haven't found it by now, at the bottom of each dragon that you own's bio— for example, your dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51998312]Plasma[/url]— you'll see a button labeled "Edit." Click that, and you can edit your bio! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@blueflame100 If you haven't found it by now, at the bottom of each dragon that you own's bio— for example, your dragon Plasma— you'll see a button labeled "Edit." Click that, and you can edit your bio!
Thank you for the tip mothscale but sadly it doesn't show up when I click on it
Thank you for the tip mothscale but sadly it doesn't show up when I click on it
I wish we could do something like IDK actually change the gender when breading and stuff
I wish we could do something like IDK actually change the gender when breading and stuff
This forum is chaotic neutral and I love it
This forum is chaotic neutral and I love it
dratini.gif Pokemon Lovers Unite!!
Everyone should have at least 1 dragon transing their gender in their lair tbh
Everyone should have at least 1 dragon transing their gender in their lair tbh
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
An oldie but a goodie. I'd smash the upvote/like button if this were another website
An oldie but a goodie. I'd smash the upvote/like button if this were another website
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17