Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | the OP SHOP || HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@oprhy
Woooo, right before I'm heading to bed!

character image/link: A friend and mine's ocs!
commission type: rough color fullbody (of 2 characters)
background (if avaliable): n/a
currency paying in: 4.5mt
anything specific: They're a couple so if you can draw them being cute with each other that'd be appreciated! Also they don't really have full-body refs, but the guy wears loafers and the lady can wear heels or flats!
@oprhy
Woooo, right before I'm heading to bed!

character image/link: A friend and mine's ocs!
commission type: rough color fullbody (of 2 characters)
currency paying in: 4.5mt
anything specific: They're a couple so if you can draw them being cute with each other that'd be appreciated! Also they don't really have full-body refs, but the guy wears loafers and the lady can wear heels or flats!
@Koobi

EYYYY let's goo!
I'll put ya down :DD did you want me to remove you from the perma pinglist, since you've managed to snag a slot, or would you like to remain on it?
@Koobi

EYYYY let's goo!
I'll put ya down :DD did you want me to remove you from the perma pinglist, since you've managed to snag a slot, or would you like to remain on it?
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@oprhy
Please keep me on for now in case I have more ocs I want art of in the future, thanks! :D
@oprhy
Please keep me on for now in case I have more ocs I want art of in the future, thanks! :D
AAAA HELLO

character image/link: https://toyhou.se/9004196.hui
commission type: rough b/w waist up !
currency paying in: 800g
anything specific: i would love for her to have a warm/bubbly expression if possible!
AAAA HELLO

character image/link: https://toyhou.se/9004196.hui
commission type: rough b/w waist up !
currency paying in: 800g
anything specific: i would love for her to have a warm/bubbly expression if possible!
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
@zihui

ello!!!!
i'll put you down !! did you want me to remove you from the perma pinglist since you've managed to grab a slot or would you like to remain on it? :D
@zihui

ello!!!!
i'll put you down !! did you want me to remove you from the perma pinglist since you've managed to grab a slot or would you like to remain on it? :D
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
i'd like to be removed for now please;; thank you!! would you like payment now/later? since i'm not sure if the rough b/w art also has a sketch phase or if it itself is the sketch 'phase' :O
i'd like to be removed for now please;; thank you!! would you like payment now/later? since i'm not sure if the rough b/w art also has a sketch phase or if it itself is the sketch 'phase' :O
is there still a FRc slot available? if so id love to grab one! i can only fill up a form after roll over though if that's ok?
is there still a FRc slot available? if so id love to grab one! i can only fill up a form after roll over though if that's ok?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@zihui
alright! and yes, you'll get a sketch with b&w still, so after that please :D

@pooses
ello again! and yeah there's a slot left^^ i'll chuck you in, and feel free to fill a form afterwards :D
@zihui
alright! and yes, you'll get a sketch with b&w still, so after that please :D

@pooses
ello again! and yeah there's a slot left^^ i'll chuck you in, and feel free to fill a form afterwards :D
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
alright awesome !! looking forward to seeing what you come up with :>>
alright awesome !! looking forward to seeing what you come up with :>>
@oprhy
Hi! I have gotten some spare gems so please add me on a pinglist for FRC slots? Thanks so much in advance :)

edit: ping incase you didn't see my post before, sorry!
@oprhy
Hi! I have gotten some spare gems so please add me on a pinglist for FRC slots? Thanks so much in advance :)

edit: ping incase you didn't see my post before, sorry!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10