Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Obelisk UnlimitedYCH / CLOSED
Good afternoon FR B) Haven't been on the forums in a hot minute, but I'm back with an as-of-now [b]unlimited[/b] YCH for Obelisks! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478038137558269987/894326597836996638/obbie_ych_sample.png[/img] [size=1]Image ID: A sketch of an Obelisk dragon. The Obelisk's head is tipped down at a three-quarters angle, and its mane is bunched around its neck. Its eyes are half-closed. The lines are pale purple and the background is white. END ID.[/size] 400g/400,000t each. Payment is half upfront, half upon completion. The final piece will still have sketchy lines, but will be in full color with a mildly "painted" look. I can add small apparel like glasses or a fillet, simple skin/accent details, or custom details like scars or different glasses shapes for an additional charge (beginning at 5kt for small apparel and up depending on complexity). [b]For custom details, please provide a detailed description or, ideally, a visual reference.[/b] The visual reference does not have to be beautiful or complicated; just enough so I can see what you're going for. Payment is half upfront, half upon completion. [b]SLOTS OPEN: 0/1 (Spikenard)[/b] If you'd like one, please fill out this form and post below. No need to ping me!: [code][b]Your Username and User ID:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon for the YCH (page link, scry, or image):[/b] [b]Additional comments, descriptions, or references:[/b][/code] Thank you and have a great day :)
Good afternoon FR B) Haven't been on the forums in a hot minute, but I'm back with an as-of-now unlimited YCH for Obelisks!

obbie_ych_sample.png
Image ID: A sketch of an Obelisk dragon. The Obelisk's head is tipped down at a three-quarters angle, and its mane is bunched around its neck. Its eyes are half-closed. The lines are pale purple and the background is white. END ID.

400g/400,000t each. Payment is half upfront, half upon completion. The final piece will still have sketchy lines, but will be in full color with a mildly "painted" look.

I can add small apparel like glasses or a fillet, simple skin/accent details, or custom details like scars or different glasses shapes for an additional charge (beginning at 5kt for small apparel and up depending on complexity).
For custom details, please provide a detailed description or, ideally, a visual reference. The visual reference does not have to be beautiful or complicated; just enough so I can see what you're going for.

Payment is half upfront, half upon completion.

SLOTS OPEN: 0/1 (Spikenard)

If you'd like one, please fill out this form and post below. No need to ping me!:
Code:
[b]Your Username and User ID:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon for the YCH (page link, scry, or image):[/b] [b]Additional comments, descriptions, or references:[/b]

Thank you and have a great day :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
res
res
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
[b]Your Username and User ID:[/b] spikenard 5894 [b]Payment Method:[/b] treasure!! [b]Dragon for the YCH (page link, scry, or image):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69885226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698853/69885226_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional comments, descriptions, or references:[/b] if i could get her little antennae that would be fantastic c:
Your Username and User ID: spikenard 5894

Payment Method: treasure!!

Dragon for the YCH (page link, scry, or image):
69885226_350.png

Additional comments, descriptions, or references: if i could get her little antennae that would be fantastic c:
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard
sure, I think I can do her antennae! If time allows I'll start on her tomorrow :) I'll be in contact when I start! Tysm :)
@spikenard
sure, I think I can do her antennae! If time allows I'll start on her tomorrow :) I'll be in contact when I start! Tysm :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png