Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with HellBringer
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Aurum

He shook out his feathers before spreading his wings. For the third time, he tried jumping at anthem's wings.
Aurum

He shook out his feathers before spreading his wings. For the third time, he tried jumping at anthem's wings.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
(Hey uh .. sorry I never replied if u dont want to continue that's fine but if u do I would love to continue my uh husband was deployed all of last year so I was just all kinds of off and my emotions were not right)
@AndromedaFlight

Anthem hoped up and over the young owlet as he tried again using her wings to boost her jump she landed behind him and nipped at his tail she really wanted to let him win but she new that wouldn't help in the long run "use it size against me. I'm bigger so use that to ur advantage"
(Hey uh .. sorry I never replied if u dont want to continue that's fine but if u do I would love to continue my uh husband was deployed all of last year so I was just all kinds of off and my emotions were not right)
@AndromedaFlight

Anthem hoped up and over the young owlet as he tried again using her wings to boost her jump she landed behind him and nipped at his tail she really wanted to let him win but she new that wouldn't help in the long run "use it size against me. I'm bigger so use that to ur advantage"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@HellBringer

I’m so sorry, but stuff has become more hectic for me outside of FR, so I think I’ll have to end up dropping this. It was a lot of fun and I still adore the concept, but I feel like I can’t put as much effort as I’d like to into it anymore. Sorry about that, but don’t worry about being gone for a while, irl stuff always takes priority!
@HellBringer

I’m so sorry, but stuff has become more hectic for me outside of FR, so I think I’ll have to end up dropping this. It was a lot of fun and I still adore the concept, but I feel like I can’t put as much effort as I’d like to into it anymore. Sorry about that, but don’t worry about being gone for a while, irl stuff always takes priority!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight sorry it didnt go threw but i understand if u are having problems, and if u ever wana continue please message me ill happy to continue or even restart at some point in time stay safe okay it was fun getting to know u
@AndromedaFlight sorry it didnt go threw but i understand if u are having problems, and if u ever wana continue please message me ill happy to continue or even restart at some point in time stay safe okay it was fun getting to know u
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17