Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF: 1x1 Semi-Lit RP
3rd time's the charm! (No need to ping, I'm already subscribed.)

Got a dragon that I'm looking to give some nice, delicious backstory to (Velvetsight) and what better way to do that than rp!

Not too picky on grammar and or spelling but I ask that one roleplays in a semi-lit fashion (5-7 sentences per piece.)

I'm on everyday, and my timezone is +3 FRT so if you're interested, drop by! :D
3rd time's the charm! (No need to ping, I'm already subscribed.)

Got a dragon that I'm looking to give some nice, delicious backstory to (Velvetsight) and what better way to do that than rp!

Not too picky on grammar and or spelling but I ask that one roleplays in a semi-lit fashion (5-7 sentences per piece.)

I'm on everyday, and my timezone is +3 FRT so if you're interested, drop by! :D
Hello!- I'm Scary, but you can call me Scar! I'm interested- If you don't mind- I'd like to know some more details about it-
@ChaoticLemon
Hello!- I'm Scary, but you can call me Scar! I'm interested- If you don't mind- I'd like to know some more details about it-
@ChaoticLemon
Oh heya! I was kinda thinking of a "x hates ya, but would also die for you" or a kind of guardian that has some sus story or smth like that. But this, of course could be changed/edited! I'm not on as often now, but I still come on frequently to feed my bbys and collect stuff.
Oh heya! I was kinda thinking of a "x hates ya, but would also die for you" or a kind of guardian that has some sus story or smth like that. But this, of course could be changed/edited! I'm not on as often now, but I still come on frequently to feed my bbys and collect stuff.
Alright! It sounds nice! I'd love to do it! Sadly, this is my only line of communication right now so if it's okay, would we be able to do the rp here?
@ChaoticLemon
Alright! It sounds nice! I'd love to do it! Sadly, this is my only line of communication right now so if it's okay, would we be able to do the rp here?
@ChaoticLemon
Mhm! Also I'm not too sure if you saw, but you don't need to ping me. I'm subbed <3
Mhm! Also I'm not too sure if you saw, but you don't need to ping me. I'm subbed <3
@Ssssscary are you still interested?
@Ssssscary are you still interested?
Ah sorry- I haven't gotten on in a while- Yes, I'm still interested-
Ah sorry- I haven't gotten on in a while- Yes, I'm still interested-
Hello. Are you still looking for a partner to write with?
Hello. Are you still looking for a partner to write with?