Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | moving dragons to organize them
1 2
What is FRD flight rising? where do I find this?
What is FRD flight rising? where do I find this?
@HounddogLover
FRD refers to Flight Rising Discussion, a section of the forums for discussing anything FR related, including sharing good luck you got in the coli! :]
@HounddogLover
FRD refers to Flight Rising Discussion, a section of the forums for discussing anything FR related, including sharing good luck you got in the coli! :]
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Hi Robin Nightmare,
I printed out the instructions for moving my dragons. I have 2 coatil on page 5 top row that I would like to move to page 1 behind my other ones. I have no clue how to maneuver these dragons. I want to have all of my dragons on the same page according to their breed type.
A little help would be appreciated.

In the Mire I found Waterlogged trunk chest. I had 4 before I left, so it was an easy find.
Hi Robin Nightmare,
I printed out the instructions for moving my dragons. I have 2 coatil on page 5 top row that I would like to move to page 1 behind my other ones. I have no clue how to maneuver these dragons. I want to have all of my dragons on the same page according to their breed type.
A little help would be appreciated.

In the Mire I found Waterlogged trunk chest. I had 4 before I left, so it was an easy find.
@HounddogLover (if you want to alert someone to your post, put an @ in front of their username like this!)

To move dragons within the same tab, go to your lair and click on the gear icon to enter Edit Mode. See the little dots next to the elemental symbol underneath each dragon? You click and drag on those to move the dragon and change their placement in that lair tab.

To add a new page, scroll down the page and drag a dragon to the next empty page at the very bottom. Each page has a similar set of draggable dots on the bottom (and another set on top) so you can change the order of each page if you wish. The announcement includes tutorial images that might helpful, but you probably know that already if you went to the trouble of printing them out!

With this, you can scroll through the page and manually position the dragons exactly how you want them! There's no easy page-sorting by breed, I'm afraid, but when you're in Edit Mode, there is a "Highlight" option near the top of the page, on the right of the other edit/search options.

Underneath "Highlight," click on "All Dragons" to choose a different criteria, so you can easily categorize your dragons by age, breed, gender, element, and more! That should make it easier to find the ones you want to move.
@HounddogLover (if you want to alert someone to your post, put an @ in front of their username like this!)

To move dragons within the same tab, go to your lair and click on the gear icon to enter Edit Mode. See the little dots next to the elemental symbol underneath each dragon? You click and drag on those to move the dragon and change their placement in that lair tab.

To add a new page, scroll down the page and drag a dragon to the next empty page at the very bottom. Each page has a similar set of draggable dots on the bottom (and another set on top) so you can change the order of each page if you wish. The announcement includes tutorial images that might helpful, but you probably know that already if you went to the trouble of printing them out!

With this, you can scroll through the page and manually position the dragons exactly how you want them! There's no easy page-sorting by breed, I'm afraid, but when you're in Edit Mode, there is a "Highlight" option near the top of the page, on the right of the other edit/search options.

Underneath "Highlight," click on "All Dragons" to choose a different criteria, so you can easily categorize your dragons by age, breed, gender, element, and more! That should make it easier to find the ones you want to move.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thank you, Robin Nightmare, I just saw your post. will play around with it, and try to print it out. HounddogLover
Thank you, Robin Nightmare, I just saw your post. will play around with it, and try to print it out. HounddogLover
1 2