Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Ghost Dragon
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Crystal came first, her eyes showing curiosity as she looked at the fae. "He could just be somewhere else. Or he gave you the wrong directions." She said in a soothing voice, trying to calm Seafeather down.
Crystal came first, her eyes showing curiosity as she looked at the fae. "He could just be somewhere else. Or he gave you the wrong directions." She said in a soothing voice, trying to calm Seafeather down.
Seafeather calmed down a little to talk. "B-but I checked everywhere he said he was going to battle and told me to come here to wait for him." She cried a little more until her tears dried out. Ghost calmed herself down and began to talk in a soft and smooth voice. "Well its gonna be okay he might not be done battling yet." The small fae didn't seem to feel better.
Seafeather calmed down a little to talk. "B-but I checked everywhere he said he was going to battle and told me to come here to wait for him." She cried a little more until her tears dried out. Ghost calmed herself down and began to talk in a soft and smooth voice. "Well its gonna be okay he might not be done battling yet." The small fae didn't seem to feel better.
(tell me when y'all be ready-)
(tell me when y'all be ready-)
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
(for what-)

(for what-)

(to interact again or smt lol)
(to interact again or smt lol)
< pat?

<
(oh im dumb you can whenever lol)
(oh im dumb you can whenever lol)
(ping me when you guys want to see narcissa and the others)
(ping me when you guys want to see narcissa and the others)
< pat?

<
(I, um, I don't really know what to put in right now-)
(I, um, I don't really know what to put in right now-)
(HERE ILL GO)
"Well, how about you go on a journey with us Seafeather?" Ghost tried to get the young faes mind off of her dad for a while. "Where to?" Seafeather would probably like going on a journey but its dangerous and Ghost didn't think about the danger at the time.
(HERE ILL GO)
"Well, how about you go on a journey with us Seafeather?" Ghost tried to get the young faes mind off of her dad for a while. "Where to?" Seafeather would probably like going on a journey but its dangerous and Ghost didn't think about the danger at the time.
"I'm not entirely sure." Shadow told the fae honestly. "It may be dangerous, though, so I'd advise thinking about this before you do anything."
"I'm not entirely sure." Shadow told the fae honestly. "It may be dangerous, though, so I'd advise thinking about this before you do anything."
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15