Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wanna cofound a hatchery with me?
1 2 3
@Skyfinch Looking at it now in site size (it was zoomed in in my art program), I 100% agree with you that I would need to make the stars bigger or more vibrant if it were to be used for anything. Also, feel free to go ham with constructive criticism - it helps me work out what I've messed up on if I don't see it at first, and shows what I can improve.

If you have a name or theme, I'd be glad to put together a banner or button of some kind for it - if you didn't like it, there'd be no pressure to use it or anything, I'm just looking for practice/experience - or some example breeding cards for a pair maybe? Point is, I'm very happy to make stuff for ya if you want me to. And if you don't, that's completely fine too! Just let me know :)
@Skyfinch Looking at it now in site size (it was zoomed in in my art program), I 100% agree with you that I would need to make the stars bigger or more vibrant if it were to be used for anything. Also, feel free to go ham with constructive criticism - it helps me work out what I've messed up on if I don't see it at first, and shows what I can improve.

If you have a name or theme, I'd be glad to put together a banner or button of some kind for it - if you didn't like it, there'd be no pressure to use it or anything, I'm just looking for practice/experience - or some example breeding cards for a pair maybe? Point is, I'm very happy to make stuff for ya if you want me to. And if you don't, that's completely fine too! Just let me know :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@CatInDisguise you can use any of the pairs i listed on the front page for an example card :3 we're still trying to work out a name/theme, too many ideas lol
@CatInDisguise you can use any of the pairs i listed on the front page for an example card :3 we're still trying to work out a name/theme, too many ideas lol
old-oaks-2.png
@Skyfinch @Moonsight I made a breeding card mock-up. I'm not super happy with the background colour, but I'm not sure what'd look better (ideally it would be the same bg colour across all breed cards). Let me know what you think :) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/807668841039396908/888526648209735770/BreedingCardEx.png[/img] Edit: Looking at it at this size, I'm gonna quickly enlarge the font as it's really hard to read that small, oops! Okay, here's the larger font, hopefully it reads more easily :D [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/807668841039396908/888528960340787220/BreedingCardEx.png[/img]
@Skyfinch @Moonsight I made a breeding card mock-up. I'm not super happy with the background colour, but I'm not sure what'd look better (ideally it would be the same bg colour across all breed cards). Let me know what you think :)
BreedingCardEx.png
Edit: Looking at it at this size, I'm gonna quickly enlarge the font as it's really hard to read that small, oops!

Okay, here's the larger font, hopefully it reads more easily :D
BreedingCardEx.png
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Moonsight

I'm not into the whole running a hatchery for the moment but you are free to ultilise my arcane nests and any of my dragons/pairs if you so desire to put them into the hatchery.

If you wish to use any of my dragons/pairs, just let me know and I'll set them up. I usually try to breed them with matching eyes via nest lending services. I would just forward the hatchlings to you.

I can also help out with any code malarkey too if needed, just shoot me a DM.
@Moonsight

I'm not into the whole running a hatchery for the moment but you are free to ultilise my arcane nests and any of my dragons/pairs if you so desire to put them into the hatchery.

If you wish to use any of my dragons/pairs, just let me know and I'll set them up. I usually try to breed them with matching eyes via nest lending services. I would just forward the hatchlings to you.

I can also help out with any code malarkey too if needed, just shoot me a DM.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@CatInDisguise sorry for the late reply! That looks great, honestly! Though I would maybe suggest fiddling with colors, i'm not too sure about the white text :3

@Crystalloid thanks for the offer! I'll make a separate post for your pairs/other nesters too.
@CatInDisguise sorry for the late reply! That looks great, honestly! Though I would maybe suggest fiddling with colors, i'm not too sure about the white text :3

@Crystalloid thanks for the offer! I'll make a separate post for your pairs/other nesters too.
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 3