Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gods of the Arena Coliseum Leveling
1 2 3 4 5
@Lywinis Sounds good! I'll send a one way CR (along with some of the payment up front) and then send the rest after training if that works?
@Lywinis Sounds good! I'll send a one way CR (along with some of the payment up front) and then send the rest after training if that works?
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
lIuLTiR.png
FR-signature-lad.png
donate-4.png
@Candycat914 - That sounds like a plan. I should be able to work on them some tonight!
@Candycat914 - That sounds like a plan. I should be able to work on them some tonight!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Candycat914 - I had some seriously scuffed work days, but your kids are sitting at 24 - will finish them up here very soon, working on them now!
@Candycat914 - I had some seriously scuffed work days, but your kids are sitting at 24 - will finish them up here very soon, working on them now!
aMiZ2XN.png
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis No worries, thanks for keeping me updated ^^
@Lywinis No worries, thanks for keeping me updated ^^
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
lIuLTiR.png
FR-signature-lad.png
donate-4.png
@Candycat914 And we're all finished! Expect a CR from me here in just a second.
@Candycat914 And we're all finished! Expect a CR from me here in just a second.
aMiZ2XN.png
Dragon training is finished, wait list updated!
Dragon training is finished, wait list updated!
aMiZ2XN.png
Bumping for the reset crowd. [emoji=imperial laughing size=2]
Bumping for the reset crowd.
aMiZ2XN.png
1 2 3 4 5