Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52
Wow, sprites are female? I thought they were just cutesy, genderless elemental critters. ::grins:: And long hair alone does not a female make... the serthis look like crafty, skinny boys to me.

Seriously, its all art. Appreciate it! An artist puts heart and soul into their work, no matter how minor.

On a point of constructive criticism though, I do agree about the thighs. Taking a close look, the shading for the thighs after Greyjoy mentioned it... it doesn't need to be there. It detracts from the mermaid, not adds. Looks like they're wearing fake tails... like a tight fitting evening gown.

Swimsuit body, not an issue. Any creatures that swims around in the water all day are going to be sleek.
Wow, sprites are female? I thought they were just cutesy, genderless elemental critters. ::grins:: And long hair alone does not a female make... the serthis look like crafty, skinny boys to me.

Seriously, its all art. Appreciate it! An artist puts heart and soul into their work, no matter how minor.

On a point of constructive criticism though, I do agree about the thighs. Taking a close look, the shading for the thighs after Greyjoy mentioned it... it doesn't need to be there. It detracts from the mermaid, not adds. Looks like they're wearing fake tails... like a tight fitting evening gown.

Swimsuit body, not an issue. Any creatures that swims around in the water all day are going to be sleek.
I need one of those Maren Ambushers, holy craaaaaap. >>;
I need one of those Maren Ambushers, holy craaaaaap. >>;
Typo in "Relic Eel" description: I believe it's meant to say "portions" and says "potions"
Typo in "Relic Eel" description: I believe it's meant to say "portions" and says "potions"
I can't wait to try it out! So excited for this!
I can't wait to try it out! So excited for this!
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
INTERESTING! Time to grind!
INTERESTING! Time to grind!
QMlax5.png
XC93sMs.png
GLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png
QkDxvW.png
Great update! I love the new familiars, their descriptions are great. Relic Eels seem like they'd be difficult to eradicate. Best to befriend them. xD

This morning I opened up a few chests and discovered some of the new loot. Nice!

Big thank you for all the effort that went into fixing the ampersand issue.

Referring to the new rule update, I am curious about the "Excessive Thread Bumping" rule. It is common practice in the Raffle forum to ask people to bump a raffle thread in exchange for tickets. Will this now have to change, and how should that change be made? The answer to this may seem obvious but I think it would be in people's best interest to address this. :)
Great update! I love the new familiars, their descriptions are great. Relic Eels seem like they'd be difficult to eradicate. Best to befriend them. xD

This morning I opened up a few chests and discovered some of the new loot. Nice!

Big thank you for all the effort that went into fixing the ampersand issue.

Referring to the new rule update, I am curious about the "Excessive Thread Bumping" rule. It is common practice in the Raffle forum to ask people to bump a raffle thread in exchange for tickets. Will this now have to change, and how should that change be made? The answer to this may seem obvious but I think it would be in people's best interest to address this. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
I've asked some questions and am looking for your feedback here.
I've asked some questions and am looking for your feedback here.
I love the new update ESPECIALLY THE MANATEES OH MY GOD I NEED THEM ALL too bad I'm leaving on vacation in a few minutes darn 8(
I love the new update ESPECIALLY THE MANATEES OH MY GOD I NEED THEM ALL too bad I'm leaving on vacation in a few minutes darn 8(
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Let the slaughter of the sea begin!
Let the slaughter of the sea begin!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
*screaming

UNDER THE SEAAAAAAA
*screaming

UNDER THE SEAAAAAAA
l
light-61x65.gif
aa ||
||
||