Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Done!
Thread won’t delete for some reason oop
Thread won’t delete for some reason oop
@Struggling Borrowing money isn't really a thing as there's no way to guarantee that the lender would be paid back.
How much is the dragon?
If it's an amount that you can reasonably earn then contact the seller and ask them to hold the dragon for you. You could also try negotiating the price if you want.
This guide has loads of ways to earn money which might help you out: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1
@Struggling Borrowing money isn't really a thing as there's no way to guarantee that the lender would be paid back.
How much is the dragon?
If it's an amount that you can reasonably earn then contact the seller and ask them to hold the dragon for you. You could also try negotiating the price if you want.
This guide has loads of ways to earn money which might help you out: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin ahh okay, thank you! He’s 30 gems, I’ll contact the seller while I use the guide to scrape up some gems.

Thank you!
@Lonin ahh okay, thank you! He’s 30 gems, I’ll contact the seller while I use the guide to scrape up some gems.

Thank you!
@Struggling The good news is that 30 gems is very achievable :D You can earn the equivalent in treasure today using the fairgrounds. Try Glimmer and Gloom, if it makes sense for you it's by far the fastest method of maxing the fairgrounds cap.
Once you have your ~30k treasure you can either see if the seller will accept treasure or convert your treasure to gems by buying gems directly from other users in the items for sale forum.
@Struggling The good news is that 30 gems is very achievable :D You can earn the equivalent in treasure today using the fairgrounds. Try Glimmer and Gloom, if it makes sense for you it's by far the fastest method of maxing the fairgrounds cap.
Once you have your ~30k treasure you can either see if the seller will accept treasure or convert your treasure to gems by buying gems directly from other users in the items for sale forum.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin okay, thank you!!
@Lonin okay, thank you!!