Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RNG Gods Have Blessed Me
I've only been on FR since the 8th! Does FR give new players higher RNG rolls?

I somehow stumbled upon a Berserker chip my second day visiting Pinkerton.
Today, I managed to get the Phantom and Python genes in the same venue, only battles apart.

What's going on, and what lucky RNG drops have you gotten? (:

edit: Just got an Ambush chip from Pinkerton. I
I've only been on FR since the 8th! Does FR give new players higher RNG rolls?

I somehow stumbled upon a Berserker chip my second day visiting Pinkerton.
Today, I managed to get the Phantom and Python genes in the same venue, only battles apart.

What's going on, and what lucky RNG drops have you gotten? (:

edit: Just got an Ambush chip from Pinkerton. I
*licks for luck*

i have barely gotten any good rng. I think a kelpie mane from pinkerton was the last stroke of luck i've gotten (weeks ago)
*licks for luck*

i have barely gotten any good rng. I think a kelpie mane from pinkerton was the last stroke of luck i've gotten (weeks ago)
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
I went months with getting zero chests for festivals no matter what, including hours of grinding coli. No idea the algorithms they use on here.
I went months with getting zero chests for festivals no matter what, including hours of grinding coli. No idea the algorithms they use on here.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
this is nice, congrats!
i got 6 unhatched eggs and 2 primals this month — since august is the month in which i joined fr (3 years ago), i personally like to think it's my lucky month :p
this is nice, congrats!
i got 6 unhatched eggs and 2 primals this month — since august is the month in which i joined fr (3 years ago), i personally like to think it's my lucky month :p
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
@airmadillo
Kinda! low level scavenging has higher chances for eggs compared to max level scavenging (due to smaller item pools!)

Speaking of- I found a Shadow egg in max Scavenging AND hatched a Faceted dragon today! lol~
@airmadillo
Kinda! low level scavenging has higher chances for eggs compared to max level scavenging (due to smaller item pools!)

Speaking of- I found a Shadow egg in max Scavenging AND hatched a Faceted dragon today! lol~
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Nice! The luckiest drop I've ever gotten was a water egg from scavenging
Nice! The luckiest drop I've ever gotten was a water egg from scavenging
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Just go another berserker chip from Pinkerton!

Is he trying to tell me something?? Go down the road of coliseum farming?
Just go another berserker chip from Pinkerton!

Is he trying to tell me something?? Go down the road of coliseum farming?