Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 1610 1611
@Silagul 3 eggs!
@Silagul 3 eggs!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@LemonSnickers

This is the active/newest Triskele thread, use this for nest rentals going forward! (The one you originally pinged on has since been abandoned by staff)

Also, I can take your nesting! Feel free to send your dragons and the 5kt fee over at any time <3
@LemonSnickers

This is the active/newest Triskele thread, use this for nest rentals going forward! (The one you originally pinged on has since been abandoned by staff)

Also, I can take your nesting! Feel free to send your dragons and the 5kt fee over at any time <3
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@EtnaFire Thank you Sending them
@EtnaFire Thank you Sending them
bumping this back above the other one
bumping this back above the other one
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
gonna keep bumping this one further above the other inactive thread
gonna keep bumping this one further above the other inactive thread
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
bumping above inactive thread
bumping above inactive thread
more bumping because the inactive thread is almost off the first page againnnnnn finally
more bumping because the inactive thread is almost off the first page againnnnnn finally
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
@LucisAbsentia hey there, could i rent your free fire nest? I have 1 pair with a boon.
@LucisAbsentia hey there, could i rent your free fire nest? I have 1 pair with a boon.
@Pontecorvvo

Sure thing!
@Pontecorvvo

Sure thing!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 1610 1611