Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons to good homes
Posting my very small giveaway here- I know I can't ban anyone from exalting them but I'd really prefer these dragons don't just end up as exalting fodder (since I'm feeling really guilty I guess about the idea). Any dragon in the "possible giveaways" tab is available, ping or message me if interested.
Posting my very small giveaway here- I know I can't ban anyone from exalting them but I'd really prefer these dragons don't just end up as exalting fodder (since I'm feeling really guilty I guess about the idea). Any dragon in the "possible giveaways" tab is available, ping or message me if interested.
@Etheryn
Sure! Hope she fits in well with your lair!
@Etheryn
Sure! Hope she fits in well with your lair!
@Rezi Hello! Do you mind if I take this pretty girl off your hands? Thanks! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705248/70524728_350.png[/img]
@Rezi

Hello! Do you mind if I take this pretty girl off your hands? Thanks!

70524728_350.png
Hello, I’m Louis. New here to Flight Rising and hope to make new friends here! I like Leonardo DiCaprio and I think he’s just really handsome especially when he was young. Have a good day while I try to figure out a better signature for myself here :)
@KingLouisXIV Of course- would you like her familiar as well?
@KingLouisXIV Of course- would you like her familiar as well?
@Rezi

Sure! That would be great :)
@Rezi

Sure! That would be great :)
Hello, I’m Louis. New here to Flight Rising and hope to make new friends here! I like Leonardo DiCaprio and I think he’s just really handsome especially when he was young. Have a good day while I try to figure out a better signature for myself here :)
Bumping this since there's some new dragons added
Bumping this since there's some new dragons added