Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dominance Twice in a Row?
1 2 3
@Sakurawr @Pained @Magnumer
Eeep, someone linked me to this thread. I just love to train dragons and make lots of profit. (Yes and even loss sometimes in Dom battles but that's alright) ._.
The coli is alright while watching anime or something, i get through 60-90 daily that way if i stay focused.

My secret is just the Ipad. like to train on the Ipad. If i train on the computer and use a mouse i think my hand will hurt for sure!

But Plague does exalt alot yes. I just took this Plague-kick to Lightning. XD
@Sakurawr @Pained @Magnumer
Eeep, someone linked me to this thread. I just love to train dragons and make lots of profit. (Yes and even loss sometimes in Dom battles but that's alright) ._.
The coli is alright while watching anime or something, i get through 60-90 daily that way if i stay focused.

My secret is just the Ipad. like to train on the Ipad. If i train on the computer and use a mouse i think my hand will hurt for sure!

But Plague does exalt alot yes. I just took this Plague-kick to Lightning. XD
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Nepolink I'd train more myself, but on a bad connection I have to sole use the Coli and that gets chronically boring after 1-1:30 hours. I'll get better internet soon hopefully...

The profit is nice though! It's how I'm funding my G1 projects.
@Nepolink I'd train more myself, but on a bad connection I have to sole use the Coli and that gets chronically boring after 1-1:30 hours. I'll get better internet soon hopefully...

The profit is nice though! It's how I'm funding my G1 projects.
iPads are awesome but the one I use most of the time isn't the best. The coliseum lags a lot and it takes at least 2 minutes to finish one battle
Sometimes I get to use a better one though and the coliseum is amazingly fast. Go iPads!
iPads are awesome but the one I use most of the time isn't the best. The coliseum lags a lot and it takes at least 2 minutes to finish one battle
Sometimes I get to use a better one though and the coliseum is amazingly fast. Go iPads!
eG6Zatg.png
It's a shame Water Flight is small compared to some of the more popular flights. Even if we pushed hard, we'd lose just due to the fact we're 3000 to 5000 less than flights like Plague, Wind, and Arcane. They'd blast us out of the water.
It's a shame Water Flight is small compared to some of the more popular flights. Even if we pushed hard, we'd lose just due to the fact we're 3000 to 5000 less than flights like Plague, Wind, and Arcane. They'd blast us out of the water.
@GemStomper

But smaller flight's dragons count for more? When Shadow pushed against Earth, I kept seeing that we needed to exalt 4 dragons for every 1 of theirs to be able to win. The game is set to give small flights a good chance to win. :)
@GemStomper

But smaller flight's dragons count for more? When Shadow pushed against Earth, I kept seeing that we needed to exalt 4 dragons for every 1 of theirs to be able to win. The game is set to give small flights a good chance to win. :)
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
@GemStomper

Smaller flights like Earth are actually known to be great at dominance! It's calculated in a dragons exalted:active users ratio, so smaller flights exalt less dragons and get more "points" for it. To make it more fair for larger flights though, they usually have a lot more people working on things like raffles, training, and sniping, and more wealth and space.
@GemStomper

Smaller flights like Earth are actually known to be great at dominance! It's calculated in a dragons exalted:active users ratio, so smaller flights exalt less dragons and get more "points" for it. To make it more fair for larger flights though, they usually have a lot more people working on things like raffles, training, and sniping, and more wealth and space.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@qwertypi303

@RobinaRaven

Well, that's good to know that flight numbers are taken into account for Dominance Pushes. I wasn't sure if that had been taken into account yet since the site is still young and small, with things still being ironed out.
@qwertypi303

@RobinaRaven

Well, that's good to know that flight numbers are taken into account for Dominance Pushes. I wasn't sure if that had been taken into account yet since the site is still young and small, with things still being ironed out.
@Gemstomper

We in Fire are quite a small flight, and we beat Plague a few months ago, without even having a dom raffle.

EDIT: what even is autocorrect?
@Gemstomper

We in Fire are quite a small flight, and we beat Plague a few months ago, without even having a dom raffle.

EDIT: what even is autocorrect?
Holocene || they/them || FR+8
pr7Tort.png
Actually, I was under the impression that Battle Weariness wasn't applying correctly because the dominance rollover didn't update properly. To my knowledge, no flight has had two weeks dominance since that was implemented, and having Plague manage it without really trying all of a sudden seems correlated to that bug... =/

~ Azophel
Actually, I was under the impression that Battle Weariness wasn't applying correctly because the dominance rollover didn't update properly. To my knowledge, no flight has had two weeks dominance since that was implemented, and having Plague manage it without really trying all of a sudden seems correlated to that bug... =/

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I didn't get a mention about flight dominance last week... ._.
I didn't get a mention about flight dominance last week... ._.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 3