Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Clash - Weekly Raffle & Activities
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@TheWanderers i didn't even realize only the four of us had bought a card!! Like Finn said, it wouldn't feel right to only spend 10g on a card and take expensive prizes like that just by default! Honestly, I just had fun looking for a reason to grind in the coliseum haha <3
@TheWanderers i didn't even realize only the four of us had bought a card!! Like Finn said, it wouldn't feel right to only spend 10g on a card and take expensive prizes like that just by default! Honestly, I just had fun looking for a reason to grind in the coliseum haha <3
As the others have said, it wouldn't really feel fair, so I'll pass on picking a prize as well -- but thank you so much!! This is a great idea and a lot of fun, and you've clearly put a lot of effort into it. I look forward to participating next week, and I hope things look up for you in the meantime! [emoji=veilspun happy size=1]
As the others have said, it wouldn't really feel fair, so I'll pass on picking a prize as well -- but thank you so much!! This is a great idea and a lot of fun, and you've clearly put a lot of effort into it. I look forward to participating next week, and I hope things look up for you in the meantime!
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@FinnFantastic, @exquisite, @nitsuj, @Verbenas, @Self Thank you all for being so kind and patient towards me with this thread! The new Coli Clash board is up for the week! Please pick it up, make a copy, and enter your info in the form!! For all of you listed, your entrance fee is waived for the week! Thank you all again [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@FinnFantastic, @exquisite, @nitsuj, @Verbenas, @Self

Thank you all for being so kind and patient towards me with this thread! The new Coli Clash board is up for the week! Please pick it up, make a copy, and enter your info in the form!! For all of you listed, your entrance fee is waived for the week!

Thank you all again
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
Aww heck everybody here is so sweet it's really amazing to see! <3 Let's have fun with this again this week! Happy festival everybody! <3
Aww heck everybody here is so sweet it's really amazing to see! <3 Let's have fun with this again this week! Happy festival everybody! <3
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Put some dragons on a nest! Tell me how many eggs they made!
- 3 eggs! And some festival currency, apprently. Not too bad :D

Tell me what you think of the new apparel piece on the thread!
- I absolutely love it!! I'm honestly very excited to try it out on a bunch of different dragons! I hope we'll get a good recolor of it in the future too.

Is "Nightmare Before Christmas" a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Tell me in the thread!
- It's a halloween movie. Look at it, look at the setting. Not that it really matters though hah

Invite a friend to come and join the raffle!
- Dan is putting a lot of work into this and is always offering great prizes. Maybe you'd like to check it out? <3
@strawbabi @Quetzy @Elfydragon @mizzdestiny
- 3 eggs! And some festival currency, apprently. Not too bad :D

- I absolutely love it!! I'm honestly very excited to try it out on a bunch of different dragons! I hope we'll get a good recolor of it in the future too.

Is "Nightmare Before Christmas" a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Tell me in the thread!
- It's a halloween movie. Look at it, look at the setting. Not that it really matters though hah

- Dan is putting a lot of work into this and is always offering great prizes. Maybe you'd like to check it out? <3
@strawbabi @Quetzy @Elfydragon @mizzdestiny
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
hey, thanks for the tag @FinnFantastic! this looks like a lot of fun!

it is to be watched the day after halloween. it says so in the movie, "Three Hundred and Sixty-Four!"

oooo. smokey! in red! I really need a fire rep now.
hey, thanks for the tag @FinnFantastic! this looks like a lot of fun!

it is to be watched the day after halloween. it says so in the movie, "Three Hundred and Sixty-Four!"

oooo. smokey! in red! I really need a fire rep now.
@mizzdestiny That's awesome thank you so much for joining I hope you'll have fun during the week!!
@mizzdestiny That's awesome thank you so much for joining I hope you'll have fun during the week!!
[b]Tell me what you think of the new apparel piece on the thread![/b] It looks SO cool! I love it a lot, but I don't have any dragons that fit it well. Someone stop me from buying a dragon FOR the apparel, please. [b]Put some dragons on a nest! Tell me how many eggs they made![/b] 3 eggs from my moonstone pairing! [b]Is "Nightmare Before Christmas" a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Tell me in the thread![/b] It's both and I don't accept constructive criticism. [emoji=veilspun laughing size=1] Just an excuse to watch it for more holidays! [b]Invite a friend to come and join the raffle![/b] This is a really cool and fun raffle that will motivate you to do coli, come play with me (or don't it's ok) @celesstialdreams @melodiousnoc @pearlofatook
It looks SO cool! I love it a lot, but I don't have any dragons that fit it well. Someone stop me from buying a dragon FOR the apparel, please.

3 eggs from my moonstone pairing!

It's both and I don't accept constructive criticism. Just an excuse to watch it for more holidays!

This is a really cool and fun raffle that will motivate you to do coli, come play with me (or don't it's ok)
@celesstialdreams @melodiousnoc @pearlofatook
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
Hi Hello! Thank you @exquisite for tagging me in this, it looks like a whole lotta fun :D :D [b]Put some dragons on a nest! Tell me how many eggs they made![/b] FOUR EGGS!! My last couple of nests had super low egg counts so hopefully this will be good luck haha. [b]Is "Nightmare Before Christmas" a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie?[/b] HHHHHH Both? Both. [b]Tell me what you think of the new apparel piece on the thread![/b] I am a fan! Put it on my fire flight rep, Pele [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71629087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716291/71629087_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Invite a friend to come and join the raffle![/b] @Lioxvet1413 ? Maybe? Ya wanna?
Hi Hello! Thank you @exquisite for tagging me in this, it looks like a whole lotta fun :D :D

FOUR EGGS!! My last couple of nests had super low egg counts so hopefully this will be good luck haha.

Is "Nightmare Before Christmas" a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie?
HHHHHH Both? Both.

I am a fan! Put it on my fire flight rep, Pele
71629087_350.png

@Lioxvet1413 ? Maybe? Ya wanna?
lightvs1.png 75bear.png qCVFNJp.png
BAYHRHf.png
J7D1quC.png
R1dejfm.png
icebear71.png icevs1.png
ooooooooh! Thanks for tagging me @exquisite I'm excited >:3

- 2eggs :( but that's ok I got some festival currency as well!

-It's really cool! I gotta find a good dragon for it though, because right now i don't have one that it looks nice on.

- i consider it both. Although...i watch it year round so really it's an all year movie. I love halloween enough to consider a holiday ALL the time.

@taelsong ! Maybe!!! if you want to !
ooooooooh! Thanks for tagging me @exquisite I'm excited >:3

- 2eggs :( but that's ok I got some festival currency as well!

-It's really cool! I gotta find a good dragon for it though, because right now i don't have one that it looks nice on.

- i consider it both. Although...i watch it year round so really it's an all year movie. I love halloween enough to consider a holiday ALL the time.

@taelsong ! Maybe!!! if you want to !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16