Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] OC/Fr rp partners and groups
I am looking for a partner or group to roleplay flight rising or original content with (no fandoms outside of fr)- I like sci fi, psychological/horror, fantasy, modern, and slice of life rps. I do not enjoy roleplaying romance for the sake of the romance (shipping is not my thing) and would prefer to not have that involved in storylines.

About me: I am a 19 year old nonbinary person who has been roleplaying for a decade, with some hiatuses. I have not roleplayed in about 2 years but I miss it dearly! My literary style is mixed- I simply cannot guarantee you that I’ll write a certain amount consistently in each reply, but I average about a paragraph or two. I have a full time job so I will not be available every day, just mostly on the weekends.

I would also prefer to roleplay with folks 18+- I have no interest in adult content but o feel more comfortable with folks my own age.

My dragons do not have fleshed out bios but they are basically all refugees of bad situations who roam sornieth looking for a new clan, or just surviving- I am not keen on any particular plot type and am 100% down to go with someone else’s.
I am looking for a partner or group to roleplay flight rising or original content with (no fandoms outside of fr)- I like sci fi, psychological/horror, fantasy, modern, and slice of life rps. I do not enjoy roleplaying romance for the sake of the romance (shipping is not my thing) and would prefer to not have that involved in storylines.

About me: I am a 19 year old nonbinary person who has been roleplaying for a decade, with some hiatuses. I have not roleplayed in about 2 years but I miss it dearly! My literary style is mixed- I simply cannot guarantee you that I’ll write a certain amount consistently in each reply, but I average about a paragraph or two. I have a full time job so I will not be available every day, just mostly on the weekends.

I would also prefer to roleplay with folks 18+- I have no interest in adult content but o feel more comfortable with folks my own age.

My dragons do not have fleshed out bios but they are basically all refugees of bad situations who roam sornieth looking for a new clan, or just surviving- I am not keen on any particular plot type and am 100% down to go with someone else’s.
Hey!! I'm also looking for some new role-play pals. I'm 22! c:
Do you use discord at all?
Hey!! I'm also looking for some new role-play pals. I'm 22! c:
Do you use discord at all?
i would be able to rp something completely original.
i would be able to rp something completely original.
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. I'm 19 if that helps. Please don't dm me if you are a minor (ill be picky with 17 year old RPers, but 16 and under will not be accepted). Please ping me.
Big WIP. Sorry
raises hand

I would be interested! Big fan of horror (one of my main OC stories focuses on the paranormal) and FR rps (you're clan lore would really compliment mine for a 'Slice of Life'!). Currently in school rn so shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I have a few ideas for RPs and a neat one for a group with horror! (But can be 1x1 if you'd like. I find it very hard to keep up with group rps-)

Also to add on, Im 18 btw!
raises hand

I would be interested! Big fan of horror (one of my main OC stories focuses on the paranormal) and FR rps (you're clan lore would really compliment mine for a 'Slice of Life'!). Currently in school rn so shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I have a few ideas for RPs and a neat one for a group with horror! (But can be 1x1 if you'd like. I find it very hard to keep up with group rps-)

Also to add on, Im 18 btw!