Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Late for Brightshine Jubilee
I decided to save up all my tablets and purchase everything on the last day...

...And I actually forgot about it. :|
I decided to save up all my tablets and purchase everything on the last day...

...And I actually forgot about it. :|
@Kintoro
D:
That sucks... maybe if you have enough treasure you can still buy it from the AH. Luckily you can use the tablets again next year.
@Kintoro
D:
That sucks... maybe if you have enough treasure you can still buy it from the AH. Luckily you can use the tablets again next year.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
Ahh, that's a good thing to hear. It's my first year here, y'see, so I really thought they were already useless. ^^;

Thank for letting me know, I really suck at remembering dates. -tsktsk-
@Foxofwonders
Ahh, that's a good thing to hear. It's my first year here, y'see, so I really thought they were already useless. ^^;

Thank for letting me know, I really suck at remembering dates. -tsktsk-
Oops D:

Are there any items you really want? I made sure to buy extras of everything (except skins, derp), so if you want anything I can sell it to you :3
Oops D:

Are there any items you really want? I made sure to buy extras of everything (except skins, derp), so if you want anything I can sell it to you :3
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon It's alright~ I'm holding my treasure for more important stuff for now. :3
@MrMoon It's alright~ I'm holding my treasure for more important stuff for now. :3
@Kintoro: that's fair, no worries :3
@Kintoro: that's fair, no worries :3
They/Them pronouns
I was sick all week, and kept missing out on everything when the shops were stocking.

So I know your pain.
I was sick all week, and kept missing out on everything when the shops were stocking.

So I know your pain.
Psst. Hover over my avatar.
I did that during the ice festival... I had to pay out so much money for frost shackles. Curse me!

On the plus side, totally ready to get the ice bear as soon as he's released :D
I did that during the ice festival... I had to pay out so much money for frost shackles. Curse me!

On the plus side, totally ready to get the ice bear as soon as he's released :D
@Jones @Zenelle

Ahh, we shall get it better next time then. ^^
@Jones @Zenelle

Ahh, we shall get it better next time then. ^^
My internet derped up throughout the Jubilee week so I couldn't coli grind for more tablets. My only source was gathering (and the AH on the very last day) just so I could buy at least one of each item :'(
My internet derped up throughout the Jubilee week so I couldn't coli grind for more tablets. My only source was gathering (and the AH on the very last day) just so I could buy at least one of each item :'(
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas