Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | —>human / gijinka sketchy headshots!
1 2 3 4
thats fair then!! would u be able to draw this character? :3
thats fair then!! would u be able to draw this character? :3
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@fifiere i’d be happy to draw them - their design is super cute <3 btw, i just checked out ur art and wanted to say it’s super cool!! ur lineart style and colour choices.. [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@fifiere

i’d be happy to draw them - their design is super cute <3
btw, i just checked out ur art and wanted to say it’s super cool!! ur lineart style and colour choices..
i am just
1vhn0Gq.jpg TkE3nDf.jpg here
@therunawayraven

hello again! :] i’m almost finished with ur commission, just gotta adjust some bits. if ur fine with it, could u send me a crossroad with the payment?
@therunawayraven

hello again! :] i’m almost finished with ur commission, just gotta adjust some bits. if ur fine with it, could u send me a crossroad with the payment?
i am just
oh youre too sweet thank you ;-; !!!!!!! <333 want me to send payment through CR now?
oh youre too sweet thank you ;-; !!!!!!! <333 want me to send payment through CR now?
@cattycrows
Oh cool!! I’ll send it over now!
@cattycrows
Oh cool!! I’ll send it over now!
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@therunawayraven thank u very much for commissioning me!! here’s the drawing - [img]https://imgur.com/kkNvF90.png[/img] i rlly enjoyed doing this and kinda maybe forgot it was meant to be a sketchy style and it ended up turning into a more or less completed headshot.. but i don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing lol. hopefully u like it :)
@therunawayraven

thank u very much for commissioning me!! here’s the drawing -

kkNvF90.png

i rlly enjoyed doing this and kinda maybe forgot it was meant to be a sketchy style and it ended up turning into a more or less completed headshot.. but i don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing lol. hopefully u like it :)
i am just
@fifiere

it’s alright! :’)) <3 <3

i’m not too bothered by when the payment is sent - if ur happy with sending it now, go for it
@fifiere

it’s alright! :’)) <3 <3

i’m not too bothered by when the payment is sent - if ur happy with sending it now, go for it
i am just
@cattycrows
AAAAAA HE LOOKS SO GOOD I LOVE IT THANK YOU !!
do you mind if I add it to his page? (And would you prefer if I credit your FR profile or do you have a TH/another art account you’d prefer I list?)
@cattycrows
AAAAAA HE LOOKS SO GOOD I LOVE IT THANK YOU !!
do you mind if I add it to his page? (And would you prefer if I credit your FR profile or do you have a TH/another art account you’d prefer I list?)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@therunawayraven THANK UUUU AND NO PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] of course u can add him to the page! i’m good with u crediting my flight rising account too. i go by cattycrows on every platform and don’t post art anywhere but here soo why not
@therunawayraven

THANK UUUU AND NO PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!

of course u can add him to the page! i’m good with u crediting my flight rising account too. i go by cattycrows on every platform and don’t post art anywhere but here soo why not
i am just
ill send it now so i dont forget~
ill send it now so i dont forget~
1 2 3 4