Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] The Disturbed [CLOSED]
1 2
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/598964065074675724/876209476573736990/banner1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7liGN4t.png[/img] banner made by [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3045953]auggoboggo[/url] [s]-----------------[/s] [center][size= 7][size=5][font= agency fb][b] Welcome to The Disturbed Hatchery [/b][/size][/center] [size= 5][font= agency fb][b]When the fodder accidentally ends up being great baby makers[emoji=sunglasses size=1] that's what really kickstarted this project! And of course the support of some amazing people [emoji=familiar heart size=1]i discovered they actually make awesome looking babies, hopefully with many more to come. This has been a long time in the making and now i'm finally pushing myself to make it become reality after many, many months! and i hope to bring you people some joy with these adorable babies![emoji=familiar heart size=1] In the meantime you can sign up for the pinglist! [s]--------------[/s] [center][size= 7][size=5][font= agency fb][b] Rules & Other Important Info. [/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] I am Subscribed so no need to ping me! [*] Hatchlings that aren't bought before they turn into Adults (may stretch it to within a week) will be taken off the list and foddered. [*] I am Selling, not Trading. (only accepting currency, not items or dergs) [*] Be nice! it's first come first serve so if someone bought the dragon you wanted because they got to it first then there's not much i can do about it and definitely don't go harrassing the person. (this can lead you to getting banned from the hatchery) [*] For the sake of matchy eyes i am renting nests from other flights and it is a possibility that life gets in the way and they miss an incubation or two, that's nobody's fault so don't make it someone's fault. [*] And most importantly, use common sense. [/LIST]
banner1.png 7liGN4t.png
banner made by auggoboggo

Welcome to The Disturbed Hatchery

When the fodder accidentally ends up being great baby makers that's what really kickstarted this project! And of course the support of some amazing people i discovered they actually make awesome looking babies, hopefully with many more to come.

This has been a long time in the making and now i'm finally pushing myself to make it become reality after many, many months! and i hope to bring you people some joy with these adorable babies!

In the meantime you can sign up for the pinglist!

Rules & Other Important Info.

• I am Subscribed so no need to ping me!
  • Hatchlings that aren't bought before they turn into Adults (may stretch it to within a week) will be taken off the list and foddered.
  • I am Selling, not Trading. (only accepting currency, not items or dergs)
  • Be nice! it's first come first serve so if someone bought the dragon you wanted because they got to it first then there's not much i can do about it and definitely don't go harrassing the person. (this can lead you to getting banned from the hatchery)
  • For the sake of matchy eyes i am renting nests from other flights and it is a possibility that life gets in the way and they miss an incubation or two, that's nobody's fault so don't make it someone's fault.
  • And most importantly, use common sense.
ice.png
I'm not sure why I was pinged but i am very excited, when will you have dragons avaiable?
I'm not sure why I was pinged but i am very excited, when will you have dragons avaiable?
i'd love to be added to the pinglist for all of the pairs!! they all look gorgeous :D
i'd love to be added to the pinglist for all of the pairs!! they all look gorgeous :D
HkZAJYc.png
slCEFYq.png
date a boy who forgives you for your past____________________ art dump
date a boy who disregards your Cracker Barrel arson charge
date a boy who was your accomplice in the Cracker Barrel arson charge

hiiii can i be added to the pinglist?
and id love to be affiliates <3 !!
hiiii can i be added to the pinglist?
and id love to be affiliates <3 !!
QDv44y9.gif 7XDFd.gify5FXG.gif
@Dumho101
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please :^)
@Dumho101
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please :^)
signature.png
Hi! I would like to be in the ping list for the bloody Mary.
Hi! I would like to be in the ping list for the bloody Mary.
60eldD0.gif
9NM5SnM.png
j4nita9.pngkn15qJg.png
d9QMtRn.png9vvPV5n.png
mdRMOa2.png
vI15BGx.png
i'd like to be added to the pinglist, thanks :D
i'd like to be added to the pinglist, thanks :D
kit/damien/dmitri/kevin | he/it | 21
JNAfoEf.png jjNO3wS.png YehzVt1.png
3M48cU6.png Pgv53XB.png
EWVsPvW.png
@Dumho101
Aw, not the greatest of hatch luck :^( Still exciting though!!
@Dumho101
Aw, not the greatest of hatch luck :^( Still exciting though!!
signature.png
oooooooooo!! can I grab this baby for 20kt?
oooooooooo!! can I grab this baby for 20kt?
QDv44y9.gif 7XDFd.gify5FXG.gif
@Dumho101 Could I grab this cub for gems? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72135596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721356/72135596_350.png[/img][/url] Hopefully there will be more eggs next time! They're all so pretty,,
@Dumho101
Could I grab this cub for gems?
72135596_350.png

Hopefully there will be more eggs next time! They're all so pretty,,
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
1 2