Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wish-list system
I wonder if its possible if there was a built in wish-list system where when you favorite something, it will be marked and/or highlighted in the marketplace. Kinda similar to how if you favorite something in the game database, it has a star when you collect it
I wonder if its possible if there was a built in wish-list system where when you favorite something, it will be marked and/or highlighted in the marketplace. Kinda similar to how if you favorite something in the game database, it has a star when you collect it
Agreed!! It’d be a nice way to keep track without having to make a physical list or add it to a dragon’s bio. Def can help with remembering things.
Agreed!! It’d be a nice way to keep track without having to make a physical list or add it to a dragon’s bio. Def can help with remembering things.
eF8HkBS.png
hey i’m dante :3
Honestly I'm totally game for this; right now all I have is a dragon with a barebones wishlist bio and I have to update it each time.

I'd like to additionally suggest adding an toggleable option; whether or not you want the item to be removed once you receive one from any means (coli, crossroads, message, marketplace, AH, etc.).
Honestly I'm totally game for this; right now all I have is a dragon with a barebones wishlist bio and I have to update it each time.

I'd like to additionally suggest adding an toggleable option; whether or not you want the item to be removed once you receive one from any means (coli, crossroads, message, marketplace, AH, etc.).
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Support!
Support!
This would be really nice! It can be hard to find what you're looking for. I think it would be best if it moved the item to the top of the list in the MP, right after the hot item if there's a hot item in that category. That way you can see it's stocked without having to go through every page.
This would be really nice! It can be hard to find what you're looking for. I think it would be best if it moved the item to the top of the list in the MP, right after the hot item if there's a hot item in that category. That way you can see it's stocked without having to go through every page.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif