Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coli captcha alternatives
Are there any alternatives to the captcha in the coliseum? I just got locked out during my last chance grinding for some Baldwin materials (trying to craft the scene before the event ends) because I couldn't see the screen well enough to pick out the dragon in that ridiculously tiny and chaotic image.
Not all of us have the visual acuity we had in our 20s and it feels a bit ableist to penalize someone for the failings of their eyesight.
At the very least make it more than the 3 or 4 chances we currently have.
Are there any alternatives to the captcha in the coliseum? I just got locked out during my last chance grinding for some Baldwin materials (trying to craft the scene before the event ends) because I couldn't see the screen well enough to pick out the dragon in that ridiculously tiny and chaotic image.
Not all of us have the visual acuity we had in our 20s and it feels a bit ableist to penalize someone for the failings of their eyesight.
At the very least make it more than the 3 or 4 chances we currently have.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
@aequidens
There are no alternatives to the captcha in the Coliseum, however many have been suggested before.

There's no scene in Baldwin for this event, also! There's some scenes in chests and one in the Treasure Marketplace.
@aequidens
There are no alternatives to the captcha in the Coliseum, however many have been suggested before.

There's no scene in Baldwin for this event, also! There's some scenes in chests and one in the Treasure Marketplace.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
Thanks. I have no idea why I assumed the scene was from the event, probably because it just appeared recently (I did a lot of leveling up making canaries I guess)
@Naeryl
Thanks. I have no idea why I assumed the scene was from the event, probably because it just appeared recently (I did a lot of leveling up making canaries I guess)
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif