Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Warrior's Way Items
1 2
[size=4]I have some extra [i]Warrior's Way[/i] items below. Would anyone be interested in trading items? I've got a list of what I'm looking for below. If there is anything you'd consider trading please let me know. [/size] [size=5][b]HAVE TO TRADE:[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Familiars[/b][/size] [Columns] [item=Valorous Battlemare] [b]Valorous Battlemare[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 7 [nextcol] [item=Clubtail Jerboa] [b]Clubtail Jerboa[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 1 [nextcol] [item=Jerboa Clawmasher] [b]Jerboa Clawmasher[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 4 [nextcol] [item=ironclaw spearmaiden] [b]Ironclaw Spearmaiden[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 2 [/columns] [Columns] [item=Brave Sphinx] [b]Brave Sphinx[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 4 [nextcol] [item=Sphinx Battlelord] [b]Sphinx Battlelord[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 2 [nextcol] [item=Iceridge Warrior] [b]Iceridge Warrior[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 2 [nextcol] [item=Frosttrail Scout] [b]Frosttrail Scout[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 3 [/columns] [Columns] [item=Battleram Skirmisher] [b]Battleram Skirmisher[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 2 [nextcol] [item=Raging Tiger Foo] [b]Raging Tiger Foo[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 4 [nextcol] [item=Scytheclaw Mantis] [b]Scytheclaw Mantis[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1]chest item Extra: 2 [/columns] --------------- [size=6][b]LOOKING FOR / NEED:[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Scene[/b][/size] [columns] [item=scene: battlefield] [b]Battlefield[/b] [/columns] [size=4][b]Apparel[/b][/size] [Columns] [item=iron shield] [b]Iron Shield[/b] [nextcol] [item=steel shield] [b]Steel Shield[/b] [nextcol] [item=gold shield] [b]Gold Shield[/b] [/columns] [columns] [item=contestant's skull] [b]Contestant's Skull[/b] [nextcol] [item=victor's skull] [b]Victor's Skull[/b] [/columns] [Columns] [item=champion's spoils] [b]Champion's Spoils[/b] [nextcol] [item=mourner's spoils] [b]Mourner's Spoils[/b] [nextcol] [item=warden's spoils] [b]Warden's Spoils[/b] [nextcol] [item=scavenger's spoils] [b]scavenger's spoils[/b] [/columns] [i]Will also trade for individual pieces that come from the bundle sets above.[/i]
I have some extra Warrior's Way items below. Would anyone be interested in trading items? I've got a list of what I'm looking for below. If there is anything you'd consider trading please let me know.

HAVE TO TRADE:

Familiars
Valorous Battlemare
Valorous
Battlemare

chest item
Extra: 7
Clubtail Jerboa
Clubtail
Jerboa

chest item
Extra: 1
Jerboa Clawmasher
Jerboa
Clawmasher

chest item
Extra: 4
Ironclaw Spearmaiden
Ironclaw
Spearmaiden

chest item
Extra: 2
Brave Sphinx
Brave Sphinx
chest item
Sphinx Battlelord
Sphinx Battlelord
chest item
Iceridge Warrior
Iceridge Warrior
chest item
Frosttrail Scout
Frosttrail Scout
chest item
Extra: 3
Battleram Skirmisher
Battleram
Skirmisher

chest item
Raging Tiger Foo
Raging
Tiger Foo

chest item
Scytheclaw Mantis
Scytheclaw
Mantis

chest item

LOOKING FOR / NEED:

Scene
Scene: Battlefield
Battlefield

Apparel
Iron Shield
Iron Shield
Steel Shield
Steel Shield
Gold Shield
Gold Shield
Contestant's Skull
Contestant's Skull
Victor's Skull
Victor's Skull

Champion's Spoils
Champion's Spoils
Mourner's Spoils
Mourner's Spoils
Warden's Spoils
Warden's Spoils
Scavenger's Spoils
scavenger's spoils

Will also trade for individual pieces that
come from the bundle sets above.
tumblr_inline_ngvamxNhyu1qmu9vp.png
Can I trade one of my [item= Sunstream Contestant] for your [item= Sphinx Battlelord]??
Can I trade one of my Sunstream Contestant for your Sphinx Battlelord ??
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
@vultureblood Sure! That would be okay.
@vultureblood Sure! That would be okay.
Bump
Bump
Hello! I have [item=vista: Practice Weapons] and [item=scene: Armory] from specialty, and [item=contestant's pelt] and [item=contestant's furs] apparel Is it possible to trade it with some familiars? Like the Frosttrail Scout, Conflict Creature, the mantises or the foos?
Hello!
I have Vista: Practice Weapons and Scene: Armory from specialty, and Contestant's Pelt and Contestant's Furs apparel

Is it possible to trade it with some familiars?
Like the Frosttrail Scout, Conflict Creature, the mantises or the foos?
Snb3SHJ.png
The Never-ending Cycle

Apparel Bundle Shop
I rent nests!
Send an PM and let's get started!
@Mellorine Sure! I'd love to trade. How about this below? these of mine: [Item=Frosttrail Scout][item=scytheclaw mantis][item=conflict creature][item=petalprayer mantis] For these of yours: [Item=contestant's furs][item=contestant's pelt][item=vista: practice weapons][item=scene: armory]
@Mellorine

Sure! I'd love to trade.
How about this below?

these of mine:
Frosttrail Scout Scytheclaw Mantis Conflict Creature Petalprayer Mantis

For these of yours:
Contestant's Furs Contestant's Pelt Vista: Practice Weapons Scene: Armory
@Leslie would you want two Target Practice Scenes? if so I'd love to take both Foos. If not I'll take the Raging Tiger Foo for one scene
@Leslie would you want two Target Practice Scenes? if so I'd love to take both Foos. If not I'll take the Raging Tiger Foo for one scene
BFEMrcM.png
@Leslie
Perfect!
I will set the trade right away
@Leslie
Perfect!
I will set the trade right away
Snb3SHJ.png
The Never-ending Cycle

Apparel Bundle Shop
I rent nests!
Send an PM and let's get started!
@nohsara
Yes, that is good with me.
I'll set up the CR and thanks.
@nohsara
Yes, that is good with me.
I'll set up the CR and thanks.
@Leslie hi! Would you want to trade:

My Contestant’s Pelt for your Clubtail Jerboa
and my Contestant’s skull for your Scytheclaw Mantis ?
@Leslie hi! Would you want to trade:

My Contestant’s Pelt for your Clubtail Jerboa
and my Contestant’s skull for your Scytheclaw Mantis ?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
1 2