Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Context for your broadcast message?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
lyric from one of my favorite songs, batsu forever by machine girl. scratch my brain good
lyric from one of my favorite songs, batsu forever by machine girl. scratch my brain good
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
My cursed sense of humor thinks it’s funny.
My cursed sense of humor thinks it’s funny.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Unicode is fun
Unicode is fun
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Help how do i back out of the Shadow foddart program-
Help how do i back out of the Shadow foddart program-
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
An inside joke I created between me and my family
A- ADHD
A- Asperger’s
A- Anxiety
An inside joke I created between me and my family
A- ADHD
A- Asperger’s
A- Anxiety
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
i was talking in VC and forgot L was a letter.
i was talking in VC and forgot L was a letter.
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
On July 10, 2021 at approximately 10:31 A.M. after I’d been farming coli for perhaps a bit too long I had an epiphany. I wanted, no, needed to hoard an obscene, utterly mortifying amount of Sweetpuffs. Don’t ask me why I,, I don’t know, all I do know is that this is why bird lovers should never (never) get fr.
On July 10, 2021 at approximately 10:31 A.M. after I’d been farming coli for perhaps a bit too long I had an epiphany. I wanted, no, needed to hoard an obscene, utterly mortifying amount of Sweetpuffs. Don’t ask me why I,, I don’t know, all I do know is that this is why bird lovers should never (never) get fr.
uSGMmBd.png
um....
thought it was funny?
um....
thought it was funny?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
gay wizard pining
gay wizard pining
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
"it's time to get out of bed and be the starchild i can be." is a song lyric from one of my favorite songs of all time, starchild from ghost quartet!!

ghost quartet is a song cycle (a song cycle is like a musical that no one except the creator wanted) by dave malloy, the guy who made great comet on broadway!! ghost quartet is super special to me. :•)
"it's time to get out of bed and be the starchild i can be." is a song lyric from one of my favorite songs of all time, starchild from ghost quartet!!

ghost quartet is a song cycle (a song cycle is like a musical that no one except the creator wanted) by dave malloy, the guy who made great comet on broadway!! ghost quartet is super special to me. :•)
MUYNhfy.png
ePOliyb.png
AaYNmEX.png
RDt6LqI.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.png
ACOZFAh.png
7Zid8hE.png
FvSLVNv.png
1vAtYxM.png
mlHpBMC.png