Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ///
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
hey, saw you had a light sprite but i understand your willingness to not give it away for free. would you be willing to considerate a bit of an under trade with gems and items tho? I have been grinding for a light sprite for years tho i dont have quite enough yet but close.

here would be my offer:
7k gems
an akirbeak worth about 25k on AHà
and 58 nocturn egg worth about 290g each so a little under 17k gems

thats a total of about 49k gems for an akir beak.

I can also try to accumilate more if you hold it for me, thats assuming your gonna take my offer but I completly understand If you refuse!

Also I really like your lair, even if you giving it away. I really like the vibe it has :3
hey, saw you had a light sprite but i understand your willingness to not give it away for free. would you be willing to considerate a bit of an under trade with gems and items tho? I have been grinding for a light sprite for years tho i dont have quite enough yet but close.

here would be my offer:
7k gems
an akirbeak worth about 25k on AHà
and 58 nocturn egg worth about 290g each so a little under 17k gems

thats a total of about 49k gems for an akir beak.

I can also try to accumilate more if you hold it for me, thats assuming your gonna take my offer but I completly understand If you refuse!

Also I really like your lair, even if you giving it away. I really like the vibe it has :3
5SYNXgA.png Tx9e9TY.gif
I really like most festive apparel, or all apparel for that matter. If you got any to spare I would love them

Thank you for doing this!
I really like most festive apparel, or all apparel for that matter. If you got any to spare I would love them

Thank you for doing this!
@Judalo I'm not sure If you have them, but I'm trying to collect the flight sprites for lore reasons, and if you're willing to give me one id be very grateful! If not it's all good!
@Judalo I'm not sure If you have them, but I'm trying to collect the flight sprites for lore reasons, and if you're willing to give me one id be very grateful! If not it's all good!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I love Lightning Apparel and Halo's
I love Lightning Apparel and Halo's
nLKCTdr.png
1. I am fine with whatever honestly everything is viewed as cool to me 2. This guy looks dope [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57983761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579838/57983761_350.png[/img][/url]
1. I am fine with whatever honestly everything is viewed as cool to me

2. This guy looks dope 57983761_350.png
Hey, best of luck with your art endeavors!!!!!

I like festival apparel (particularly from light or ice) or gems, or perhaps any genes or eye vials you might have lying around! A light halo or solar blades would be especially fantastic if you have those, but I'm happy with anything :)

Thank you so much for doing this!
Hey, best of luck with your art endeavors!!!!!

I like festival apparel (particularly from light or ice) or gems, or perhaps any genes or eye vials you might have lying around! A light halo or solar blades would be especially fantastic if you have those, but I'm happy with anything :)

Thank you so much for doing this!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
I'd love any SD F umas, apparel, or any familiars that I don't have :)

Thank you so much! Wishing you the best in the future~

as for the light sprite, I've seen many users trade their valuables for art? if that's something you're interested in, I think that'd be an awesome option :)
I'd love any SD F umas, apparel, or any familiars that I don't have :)

Thank you so much! Wishing you the best in the future~

as for the light sprite, I've seen many users trade their valuables for art? if that's something you're interested in, I think that'd be an awesome option :)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Judalo
I love the concept of gen ones the most....... They're so fun to gene up

May I have any rare apparel, accents or Gen Ones you own?
@Judalo
I love the concept of gen ones the most....... They're so fun to gene up

May I have any rare apparel, accents or Gen Ones you own?
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Im a fan of arcane apparels and any and all familiar if you got any to spare that would be nice :)

Its pretty cool of you to do this <3
Im a fan of arcane apparels and any and all familiar if you got any to spare that would be nice :)

Its pretty cool of you to do this <3
QFXpYkj.png
I'd be happy to give this lad a home if you don't mind. :D As for items, I was wondering if you happened to have a [item=Sparksylph]? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49504454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495045/49504454_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd be happy to give this lad a home if you don't mind. :D

As for items, I was wondering if you happened to have a Sparksylph ?

49504454_350.png
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19