Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Oathkeeper Babies - Interest Check
1 2 3 4
@Shya Ooh, I'd like a ping. Even if it's just to see the babies...
@Shya Ooh, I'd like a ping. Even if it's just to see the babies...
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
@tambadabam I can do that! (:
@tambadabam I can do that! (:
p8e1amE.pngtumblr_nakeqh1qWM1td61xyo1_100.png
@Shya i would love to be on your next pinglist!!!
@Shya i would love to be on your next pinglist!!!
@Shya I would definitely love to be pinged for these babies! Slowly building up a collection of KH-inspired dragons, it'd be amazing to add an Oathkeeper to the army, hehe.
@Shya I would definitely love to be pinged for these babies! Slowly building up a collection of KH-inspired dragons, it'd be amazing to add an Oathkeeper to the army, hehe.
@Prof I will add you!

@Kiyashire That's awesome! Your dragons are amazing looking *_* I'd love to help you grow that collection
@Prof I will add you!

@Kiyashire That's awesome! Your dragons are amazing looking *_* I'd love to help you grow that collection
omg please ping me, i bet the babies will look great! i don't know if i'll buy but i at least want to see them,
omg please ping me, i bet the babies will look great! i don't know if i'll buy but i at least want to see them,
I have a similar pair, thoughmine have a tighter range int he maize pinks nad I sell for 30k + based on rarity. You could probably do 25 or 30 successfully.
I have a similar pair, thoughmine have a tighter range int he maize pinks nad I sell for 30k + based on rarity. You could probably do 25 or 30 successfully.
I would like a ping, please c:
I would like a ping, please c:
ystbqm3.png
@aerielle Thanks so much for your input! I think I will go with about 30k ish
@kayle can do!
@Tanbai Added! :)
@aerielle Thanks so much for your input! I think I will go with about 30k ish
@kayle can do!
@Tanbai Added! :)
@laurry
@galswingirl
@Nefaerys
@tambadabam
@Prof
@Kiyashire
@Tanbai
@Kayle

The babies have been hatched!! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=71313&page=3
They are both there on the third page. Both are 30k, first come, first serve. Please note I did say one was saved no matter what and has been claimed. You are also welcome to the other three Sha-touched babies on that page if you would like! I will sell them for 30k also. Except the very last girl, she is 25k
@laurry
@galswingirl
@Nefaerys
@tambadabam
@Prof
@Kiyashire
@Tanbai
@Kayle

The babies have been hatched!! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=71313&page=3
They are both there on the third page. Both are 30k, first come, first serve. Please note I did say one was saved no matter what and has been claimed. You are also welcome to the other three Sha-touched babies on that page if you would like! I will sell them for 30k also. Except the very last girl, she is 25k
1 2 3 4