Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Muso's Dragons~ Guardians Galore!
This thread is for dragons I want to sell that I breed! I honestly breed to see the cool combos I can get and the pretty babies lol.

l was going to make a hatchery but that's way too daunting so I'll just update this thread when I have more dragons :)

Each breeding pair I have has a certain outcome I want but those outcomes are typically rare so I just keep breeding them- it's borderline obsession when it comes to it lol

Every dragon is on the AH so, when you request to pay in a different format of currency I will take it off the AH and send a CR.

Most dragons will be 15kt, I am willing to haggle within reason and I accept mixed payments.

If a dragon is named already you will get a free scroll of renaming.
Currency ratio: 1g/1kt
Current Sales
~~~
no dragons available at this time!
This thread is for dragons I want to sell that I breed! I honestly breed to see the cool combos I can get and the pretty babies lol.

l was going to make a hatchery but that's way too daunting so I'll just update this thread when I have more dragons :)

Each breeding pair I have has a certain outcome I want but those outcomes are typically rare so I just keep breeding them- it's borderline obsession when it comes to it lol

Every dragon is on the AH so, when you request to pay in a different format of currency I will take it off the AH and send a CR.

Most dragons will be 15kt, I am willing to haggle within reason and I accept mixed payments.

If a dragon is named already you will get a free scroll of renaming.
Currency ratio: 1g/1kt
Current Sales
~~~
no dragons available at this time!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^