Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Get Some Pals Giveaway! [closed]
@thanaloon

updated the thread with your new tickets from the item you sent
@thanaloon

updated the thread with your new tickets from the item you sent
@QueenKatherin @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @Chilly @thanaloon @Shirohibiki @missfox @DiNozzo @Ponyta @ancelstierre @Kanrakuen @Altair @cousland @MelanaShadow @clanguardian @Abyssinian

Hello there! So the dragons from pack 3 have hatched their babies today! There are currently on page 4 of my lair, there is a one skydancer and two ridgebacks. Feel free to go ahead and decide which baby you would like to get if you win!
@QueenKatherin @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @Chilly @thanaloon @Shirohibiki @missfox @DiNozzo @Ponyta @ancelstierre @Kanrakuen @Altair @cousland @MelanaShadow @clanguardian @Abyssinian

Hello there! So the dragons from pack 3 have hatched their babies today! There are currently on page 4 of my lair, there is a one skydancer and two ridgebacks. Feel free to go ahead and decide which baby you would like to get if you win!
@Nerisatra I would like to enter this giveaway please.
@Nerisatra I would like to enter this giveaway please.
claw-trio.png
@TsukiClowes
Your entered with your tickets!
@TsukiClowes
Your entered with your tickets!
@Nerisatra Oooooh, can I enter too? I have a mighty weakness.
@Nerisatra Oooooh, can I enter too? I have a mighty weakness.
@Nerisatra I'd love to enter :D Thank you!
@Nerisatra I'd love to enter :D Thank you!
Interested in joining Felisfire? Click the link below, and I'll be happy to be your guide through the game :) It's something you don't want to miss!
234x60.gif
@Nerisatra

I would like to enter please.
@Nerisatra

I would like to enter please.
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
@darkaire @SilverDarkness @SilentSerenity

All of you guys are entered!
@darkaire @SilverDarkness @SilentSerenity

All of you guys are entered!
@ I'd like to enter please :)
@ I'd like to enter please :)
AkRQFNo.png
@Nerisatra

i'd like to enter!! c:

i can also donate a few dragons and maybe a few items, if you're still accepting them that is o:
@Nerisatra

i'd like to enter!! c:

i can also donate a few dragons and maybe a few items, if you're still accepting them that is o: