Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Warriors of Aegis (Dragon Leveling)
Welcome to the Warriors of Aegis. This is a dragon leveling thread where I level up dragons from 1-25. This thread is currently under construction.

Rules
-I don't do collateral, but I promise not to steal your dragons. I have enough as it is! Only exception to this is if you fail to pay me after I have already leveled your dragon to the max.
-I will give a reduced rate if your dragon is already somewhat leveled.
-I will not accept dragons that aren't close to being fully fed. Please feed your dragons!
-I accept payment upfront as well as after, but if you fail to pay me, I will keep your dragon hostage until you pay me for the services I am offering.
-Please give me a maximum of two weeks to level your dragon. If I cannot do it in two weeks, you will be given a full refund and/or your dragon returned with whatever levels it has acquired. I will likely be able to do it within a few days though.
-Please check to see if my slots are full before sending off your dragons.
-Please edit your dragon's bios to include your name before sending them off to me.
-Only one dragon per person.
-The dragon must be named before I take it.
-Include the word "defense" in the form so I know you read the rules.
-Fill out the form!
Slots

1.) Empty

2.) Empty

3.) Empty
Rates

Level 1 to 25: 300,000 treasure or 300 gems (mixed is acceptable)
Form
Name of dragon you're sending:
Payment method (gems, treasure, mixed):
Secret word:
Thank you for choosing Warriors of Aegis!
Welcome to the Warriors of Aegis. This is a dragon leveling thread where I level up dragons from 1-25. This thread is currently under construction.

Rules
-I don't do collateral, but I promise not to steal your dragons. I have enough as it is! Only exception to this is if you fail to pay me after I have already leveled your dragon to the max.
-I will give a reduced rate if your dragon is already somewhat leveled.
-I will not accept dragons that aren't close to being fully fed. Please feed your dragons!
-I accept payment upfront as well as after, but if you fail to pay me, I will keep your dragon hostage until you pay me for the services I am offering.
-Please give me a maximum of two weeks to level your dragon. If I cannot do it in two weeks, you will be given a full refund and/or your dragon returned with whatever levels it has acquired. I will likely be able to do it within a few days though.
-Please check to see if my slots are full before sending off your dragons.
-Please edit your dragon's bios to include your name before sending them off to me.
-Only one dragon per person.
-The dragon must be named before I take it.
-Include the word "defense" in the form so I know you read the rules.
-Fill out the form!
Slots

1.) Empty

2.) Empty

3.) Empty
Rates

Level 1 to 25: 300,000 treasure or 300 gems (mixed is acceptable)
Form
Name of dragon you're sending:
Payment method (gems, treasure, mixed):
Secret word:
Thank you for choosing Warriors of Aegis!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Bump!
Bump!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@Mangleeeeeeeeeee pinging myself so I can find this when I have the funds :>
@Mangleeeeeeeeeee pinging myself so I can find this when I have the funds :>