Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] NEAR XXY G1 wildclaw unbred lvl 25
The dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54972607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549727/54972607_350.png[/img][/url] A scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=72&auth=d3c98ceeecb1254b80d0521df5a817084b10e79f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] open for offers! She's level 25, unbred, and of course a cool Wildclaw.
The dragon:
54972607_350.png

A scry:
dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=72&auth=d3c98ceeecb1254b80d0521df5a817084b10e79f&dummyext=prev.png

open for offers! She's level 25, unbred, and of course a cool Wildclaw.
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
Very cool
Very cool
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
Still available??
Still available??
@Evitah yes
@Evitah yes
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
How much were you thinking?
How much were you thinking?
@Evitah around 5-6kg but I will def accept wish list items or skins/accents for trading!
@Evitah around 5-6kg but I will def accept wish list items or skins/accents for trading!
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
I'm fairly new to the game so just clarifying. You mean 5,000 - 6,000 treasure or 5 - 6 gems? If not sorry lol.
I'm fairly new to the game so just clarifying. You mean 5,000 - 6,000 treasure or 5 - 6 gems? If not sorry lol.
@Evitah haha no sorry, it means 5000 gems. Because it's an unbred (no lineage) first generation dragon (without parents), with good colours (which are generated randomly, so the chance you get an Ugly dragon is very very high), it's worth more than a regular dragon. And it's been breed-changed into a Wildclaw, using a scroll that cycles in and out the gem marketplace for 2000 gems. And then it's a level 25, the highest level a dragon can reach for the Coliseum, and level 25 dragons go for a minimum of 200 gems in the Auction House, generally (I believe). Hence the higher price.

but also welcome to Flight Rising! We're both in Nature :-)
If I can help w something feel free to message me (food or apparel or familiars etc).
@Evitah haha no sorry, it means 5000 gems. Because it's an unbred (no lineage) first generation dragon (without parents), with good colours (which are generated randomly, so the chance you get an Ugly dragon is very very high), it's worth more than a regular dragon. And it's been breed-changed into a Wildclaw, using a scroll that cycles in and out the gem marketplace for 2000 gems. And then it's a level 25, the highest level a dragon can reach for the Coliseum, and level 25 dragons go for a minimum of 200 gems in the Auction House, generally (I believe). Hence the higher price.

but also welcome to Flight Rising! We're both in Nature :-)
If I can help w something feel free to message me (food or apparel or familiars etc).
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
OMG sorry for the misunderstanding, it's a beautiful dragon so I completely understand. Unfortunately I can't afford her at the moment but I really appreciate you explaining this to me!
OMG sorry for the misunderstanding, it's a beautiful dragon so I completely understand. Unfortunately I can't afford her at the moment but I really appreciate you explaining this to me!