Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Velu's Short Lived [Art Shoppe] (round2)
1 2 3 4
@VitaNuova would you want them drawn with their weapons? I can do the patterns on the clothing very loosely for this sort of thing, 16k sounds great. c: if you'd like both characters halfbody with their weapons, i'd ask for 18k gems. If you have names i can look up for more references i'd gladly take you up on this commission!
@VitaNuova would you want them drawn with their weapons? I can do the patterns on the clothing very loosely for this sort of thing, 16k sounds great. c: if you'd like both characters halfbody with their weapons, i'd ask for 18k gems. If you have names i can look up for more references i'd gladly take you up on this commission!
yLPi2BG.gif

@Dalinar absolutely! i can reasonably guess this character would look somewhat symmetrical and i get enough from the shapes for a headshot, does 3k sound fair to you? if so, toss over the gems and i can get started on your commission c:
@Dalinar absolutely! i can reasonably guess this character would look somewhat symmetrical and i get enough from the shapes for a headshot, does 3k sound fair to you? if so, toss over the gems and i can get started on your commission c:
yLPi2BG.gif

@velu hmm! it's hard to gauge how many gems to offer alongside the coatl :thinking: would 2.5k be alright?
@velu hmm! it's hard to gauge how many gems to offer alongside the coatl :thinking: would 2.5k be alright?
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Velu that sounds great to me I'll send the gems now!
@Velu that sounds great to me I'll send the gems now!
signaturething.png
@Velu sent some more references and the gems over, no weapons necessary, thank you so much!
@Velu sent some more references and the gems over, no weapons necessary, thank you so much!
@Rowan , i would gladly accept that offer if you're still looking to nab that icon! i am about to start the grind on all the ones i've accepted so feel free to send over a crossroads whenever you're comfortable

@Dalinar, sorry for the late response but i am starting up the commissions this week, are you still interested?

@vitanuova, thank you so much for the references! I'll get a sketch over to you once i've gotten them down, time to reference these lovely lads >:3
@Rowan , i would gladly accept that offer if you're still looking to nab that icon! i am about to start the grind on all the ones i've accepted so feel free to send over a crossroads whenever you're comfortable

@Dalinar, sorry for the late response but i am starting up the commissions this week, are you still interested?

@vitanuova, thank you so much for the references! I'll get a sketch over to you once i've gotten them down, time to reference these lovely lads >:3
yLPi2BG.gif

@Velu yup! Sorry I spent the gems I had on hand so the cr fell through but I'll send another (can you please accept it xD)
@Velu yup! Sorry I spent the gems I had on hand so the cr fell through but I'll send another (can you please accept it xD)
signaturething.png
@Dalinar not a problem! sorry for the wait, i tend to like having something to show before i accept the payment, but i should accept payment beforehand like i do on my other sites :/c fr was always different for some reason

but no problem! thank you for setting it up again ^^
@Dalinar not a problem! sorry for the wait, i tend to like having something to show before i accept the payment, but i should accept payment beforehand like i do on my other sites :/c fr was always different for some reason

but no problem! thank you for setting it up again ^^
yLPi2BG.gif

@Velu Not so poor now so I'm gonna slide this guy here for a commission if you would be up to drawing him.

Username: LovelyDeeps
Character/Ref: Character is here and his refs are here, and just in case I want to leave his claws ref over here.
Style: Half-body.

Preferences: Smirking smug looking, but gonna be leaving up to your artistic interpretation as well!
@Velu Not so poor now so I'm gonna slide this guy here for a commission if you would be up to drawing him.

Username: LovelyDeeps
Character/Ref: Character is here and his refs are here, and just in case I want to leave his claws ref over here.
Style: Half-body.

Preferences: Smirking smug looking, but gonna be leaving up to your artistic interpretation as well!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
1 2 3 4