Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Food Crimes (you’ve commited)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cheeseless pizza because I don't generally eat real cheese, and kraft man n cheese with yellow mustard and peas.
Cheeseless pizza because I don't generally eat real cheese, and kraft man n cheese with yellow mustard and peas.
[quote name="lupa77" date="2021-07-18 20:58:17" ] i've always enjoyed just eating whole tomatoes like an apple, like, ever since i was a kid. they taste good and they're fun to eat! [/quote] ....Slightly off-topic, but this reminds me of a food crime I [i]witnessed[/i] once. Back in high school I saw a girl eating a pomegranate like an apple when I was on my way to my locker. The rind's tough and supposed to be [i]really[/i] bitter, so I was seriously questioning how you could even stand eating one like that. Eating a tomato like an apple makes way more sense! ...To add something on-topic, I once thought I could make caramel by just microwaving sugar. It resulted in burnt sugar and a really nasty smell. (Not sure if that actually counts as a food crime, but uh. Don't do it!)
lupa77 wrote on 2021-07-18 20:58:17:
i've always enjoyed just eating whole tomatoes like an apple, like, ever since i was a kid. they taste good and they're fun to eat!

....Slightly off-topic, but this reminds me of a food crime I witnessed once.

Back in high school I saw a girl eating a pomegranate like an apple when I was on my way to my locker. The rind's tough and supposed to be really bitter, so I was seriously questioning how you could even stand eating one like that. Eating a tomato like an apple makes way more sense!

...To add something on-topic, I once thought I could make caramel by just microwaving sugar. It resulted in burnt sugar and a really nasty smell. (Not sure if that actually counts as a food crime, but uh. Don't do it!)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
I take off everything on a pizza and just eat the bread and sauce. I also eat flaming hot cheetos and dip them in milk or water because why not.
I take off everything on a pizza and just eat the bread and sauce. I also eat flaming hot cheetos and dip them in milk or water because why not.
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565912842444734464/866619804189065226/xRI1F4o4GF3ZOfBisJ0AHuAkVJKBAXrWOpC3MHpStAn0RMhfIB93OB5Yv2-r0kLbEjuFHnGF95rUqUTL-MvlJ97hPI4JSryC5YrM.png[/img] pan fried cracker :)
xRI1F4o4GF3ZOfBisJ0AHuAkVJKBAXrWOpC3MHpStAn0RMhfIB93OB5Yv2-r0kLbEjuFHnGF95rUqUTL-MvlJ97hPI4JSryC5YrM.png
pan fried cracker :)
[quote name="lupa77" date="2021-07-18 20:58:17" ] i've always enjoyed just eating whole tomatoes like an apple, like, ever since i was a kid. they taste good and they're fun to eat![/quote] My nephew used to do the same thing when he was a toddler.
lupa77 wrote on 2021-07-18 20:58:17:
i've always enjoyed just eating whole tomatoes like an apple, like, ever since i was a kid. they taste good and they're fun to eat!

My nephew used to do the same thing when he was a toddler.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
when i was little i would eat bread dipped in ketchup.

im not kidding.
when i was little i would eat bread dipped in ketchup.

im not kidding.
RFX4miZ.png
now i want to try that! [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2021-07-17 19:45:10" ] I dipped orange slices in milk once. In my defense, they were hecking delicious and I would do it again. [/quote]
now i want to try that!
Disillusionist wrote on 2021-07-17 19:45:10:
I dipped orange slices in milk once. In my defense, they were hecking delicious and I would do it again.
Rice with ketchup
Rice with ketchup
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
[quote name="Paleogene" date="2021-07-19 10:40:02" ] Rice with ketchup [/quote] That's actually good with fried egg tho :D
Paleogene wrote on 2021-07-19 10:40:02:
Rice with ketchup

That's actually good with fried egg tho :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
ketchup on mac n cheese/ cabbage
I tend 2 gut mah calzone, eat da filling, and den dip da bread into da sauce
Pineapple on pizza iz good imo
I will eat raw tomatoez by mahself
ketchup on mac n cheese/ cabbage
I tend 2 gut mah calzone, eat da filling, and den dip da bread into da sauce
Pineapple on pizza iz good imo
I will eat raw tomatoez by mahself
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png