Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental Gijinkas/OC drawings
1 2
[size=9][center]Hello there! I'm looking to make some treasure/gems on here. These are PWYW-but please be aware I will spend more time on something if you pay me more [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] Note that I can pretty much only draw humanoids, so I'll gladly make a gijinka design for any anthro/dragon characters! So, here are some recent examples of my work, please peruse & let me know if you'd like to order something! [url]https://imgur.com/gallery/3psoceg[/url] Just give me a reference, and a brief description of the character's personality, or any background info on them [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Hello there! I'm looking to make some treasure/gems on here.

These are PWYW-but please be aware I will spend more time on something if you pay me more
Note that I can pretty much only draw humanoids, so I'll gladly make a gijinka design for any anthro/dragon characters!

So, here are some recent examples of my work, please peruse & let me know if you'd like to order something!
https://imgur.com/gallery/3psoceg

Just give me a reference, and a brief description of the character's personality, or any background info on them
I draw stuff.
Slots
- @GhostOrgans
- @Lashy
-
-
-
Slots
- @GhostOrgans
- @Lashy
-
-
-
I draw stuff.
Ping list
@GhostOrgans
Ping list
@GhostOrgans
I draw stuff.
[center]Finished work: [b]none yet...[emoji=spiral sad size=1][/b][/center]
Finished work:

none yet...
I draw stuff.
b
b
I draw stuff.
Alright I'll bite @TheGrimCreeper! Got a minimum price in mind for decent work?
BVCmGQj.png
[quote name="kwozmotis" date="2021-07-14 02:43:56" ] Alright I'll bite @TheGrimCreeper! Got a minimum price in mind for decent work? [/quote] I was thinking a minimum of 50 for a colored sketch, but it's really pets. I would also accept any apparel items one could part with
kwozmotis wrote on 2021-07-14 02:43:56:

I was thinking a minimum of 50 for a colored sketch, but it's really pets. I would also accept any apparel items one could part with
I draw stuff.
Hello! I have four festival familiars extra that I'd like to use as payment (the zodiac familiars, specifically leo, cancer, virgo and libra) I was wondering if that would be enough for a gijinka design of this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68643670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686437/68643670_350.png[/img][/url] He has some stuff written in his bio, I hope it's enough,,, [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Hello!
I have four festival familiars extra that I'd like to use as payment (the zodiac familiars, specifically leo, cancer, virgo and libra)
I was wondering if that would be enough for a gijinka design of this dragon:

68643670_350.png

He has some stuff written in his bio, I hope it's enough,,,
8XWXOvB.png
I'd love to grab some art for my boi Iaman if possible??
he tends to be quiet and keeps to himself for the most part while he works as a blacksmith and magical item forger. he's devoted to a moon god, and tends to not have any energy when the moon isn't visible.

how does 300g sound for somethin? owo
I'd love to grab some art for my boi Iaman if possible??
he tends to be quiet and keeps to himself for the most part while he works as a blacksmith and magical item forger. he's devoted to a moon god, and tends to not have any energy when the moon isn't visible.

how does 300g sound for somethin? owo
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@GhostOrgans I would gladly take the libra familiar! Also, love him-I'd love to design something for you. @Lashy Lol-I love that design, I'll add you to the list. You can send a CR whenever you want & I'll accept when you receive the piece. [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@GhostOrgans I would gladly take the libra familiar! Also, love him-I'd love to design something for you.

@Lashy
Lol-I love that design, I'll add you to the list.

You can send a CR whenever you want & I'll accept when you receive the piece.
I draw stuff.
1 2