Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Empty Nest Syndrome - You Pick the Pair!
1 2
Bump for Eggies and Open Spaces!
Bump for Eggies and Open Spaces!
SleepyStarPair25_zpsb2b0e7d1.png
@jazzieboo

I am trying really hard not to accidentally buy about half of those hatchlings, they're just plain gorgeous.

Also, walking on the wild side. Egg-cellent. This thread = best thread. What would you think about breeding that Unnamed tundra lady of yours with Nichant? You could end up with a ton of x/x/x or a ton of abominations :3

*range here
@jazzieboo

I am trying really hard not to accidentally buy about half of those hatchlings, they're just plain gorgeous.

Also, walking on the wild side. Egg-cellent. This thread = best thread. What would you think about breeding that Unnamed tundra lady of yours with Nichant? You could end up with a ton of x/x/x or a ton of abominations :3

*range here
@battlegrids - Daw, thank you! ^_^; By all means, tell your friends! (*pst* the mom and dad of that pretty girl you just snatched up will be having more next time they're able to breed. Just sayin'! ;D)

After a quick check of their bloodlines - it's a sad fact to my lair; a looot of the Tundras are related - they're good to breed, and since all of my nests are empty...congrats, they're having babies! I'll drop you a ping when the nest hatches.
@battlegrids - Daw, thank you! ^_^; By all means, tell your friends! (*pst* the mom and dad of that pretty girl you just snatched up will be having more next time they're able to breed. Just sayin'! ;D)

After a quick check of their bloodlines - it's a sad fact to my lair; a looot of the Tundras are related - they're good to breed, and since all of my nests are empty...congrats, they're having babies! I'll drop you a ping when the nest hatches.
@battlegrids - oh god...the magenta... haha. that showing up for the underbelly can be...eyeburning, lol.

Two eggs on the nest!
@battlegrids - oh god...the magenta... haha. that showing up for the underbelly can be...eyeburning, lol.

Two eggs on the nest!
Bump for open nests and babens for sale!
Bump for open nests and babens for sale!
Bump for open nest and dragons for sale!
Bump for open nest and dragons for sale!
1 2