Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 335 336
So I'm debating going for C1 Kazuha or at least until the next 5* as its 50/50 again...Should I? Or save for the next banner?
No way I'm gonna make it to C2 unless super lucky(never).

Oh yeah Kaboomball Kombat I remember seeing info about that, sounds fun. I've liked quite a few of the recent minigames.
So I'm debating going for C1 Kazuha or at least until the next 5* as its 50/50 again...Should I? Or save for the next banner?
No way I'm gonna make it to C2 unless super lucky(never).

Oh yeah Kaboomball Kombat I remember seeing info about that, sounds fun. I've liked quite a few of the recent minigames.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Woot! Finally got Kazuha! He's up to level 80/90 with decent talents. He's soooo much fun to play. Lots of swirling, bright colors, and bouncing around. <3

I think I have 9 primos left so saving begins anew from here! LOL
Woot! Finally got Kazuha! He's up to level 80/90 with decent talents. He's soooo much fun to play. Lots of swirling, bright colors, and bouncing around. <3

I think I have 9 primos left so saving begins anew from here! LOL
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Did I get Kazuha?

Yes, yes I did.
Did I get Kazuha?

Yes, yes I did.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Yeah that’s cool

Well now here’s a fandragon I’m going to be doing as a project

Not Found

Hopefully he looks okay as a obelisk
Yeah that’s cool

Well now here’s a fandragon I’m going to be doing as a project

Not Found

Hopefully he looks okay as a obelisk
UJfvgUd.png
I pulled on Kazuha's banner 14 times..
I got Rosaria 2 times (she is a new character) and i could unlock the first point/talent(?) for my Razor's constellation :3
I pulled on Kazuha's banner 14 times..
I got Rosaria 2 times (she is a new character) and i could unlock the first point/talent(?) for my Razor's constellation :3
I got into Genshin around 2 months ago-ish, doing very well (apparently ar 50 in two months is a surprise, I guess I just have a lot of time on my hands whoops)

I did a 10 pull on Kazuha’s banner (tried to get Klee but did not so I had a good 73 wishes done beforehand) and guess who I got?

Mona
I got into Genshin around 2 months ago-ish, doing very well (apparently ar 50 in two months is a surprise, I guess I just have a lot of time on my hands whoops)

I did a 10 pull on Kazuha’s banner (tried to get Klee but did not so I had a good 73 wishes done beforehand) and guess who I got?

Mona
Hi, this is random but I just finished the new story quest, and Aether's smug face caught me off gUArd [img]https://i.imgur.com/jikvwiQ.jpg[/img] Why must he do this to me... first the Fatui mask disguise out of nowhere, now this. He makes me laugh and I love him for it
Hi, this is random but I just finished the new story quest, and Aether's smug face caught me off gUArd

jikvwiQ.jpg

Why must he do this to me... first the Fatui mask disguise out of nowhere, now this. He makes me laugh and I love him for it
Happy 2.0 Livestream day y’all

Was gonna save for yoimiya but then kokomi came in and snatched me by the throat
Happy 2.0 Livestream day y’all

Was gonna save for yoimiya but then kokomi came in and snatched me by the throat
i believe in baal supremacy
i believe in baal supremacy
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i just finished watching the stream (i was late) and,,, man,,, inazuma looks so so pretty ;-;
i can't wait for the update to come and to have a crisis over what character i wanna save for
i just finished watching the stream (i was late) and,,, man,,, inazuma looks so so pretty ;-;
i can't wait for the update to come and to have a crisis over what character i wanna save for
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 335 336