Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lucky Obelisk adopts [closed]
1 2
Claim! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70113042]Cytherea![/url] Here's a pic of her without all of the apparel on her profile: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=65&auth=4a6c17d9b7d535116d3990b965304aac519faaa7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Genes/colors: Sable/Jaguar, Magenta/Trail, Wisteria/Okapi Apparel: None! Skin?: None! Flight: Wind Payment method: I can do treasure :3 Anything else?: Not really! Love the art
Claim!

Dragon: Cytherea! Here's a pic of her without all of the apparel on her profile:

dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=65&auth=4a6c17d9b7d535116d3990b965304aac519faaa7&dummyext=prev.png

Genes/colors: Sable/Jaguar, Magenta/Trail, Wisteria/Okapi
Apparel: None!
Skin?: None!
Flight: Wind
Payment method: I can do treasure :3
Anything else?: Not really! Love the art
6fcFZQQ.gif spiffy_sphinx.png 6fcFZQQ.gif
I wasn't sure if you still have slots open so I hope this is ok :) Dragon: Yinseya [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70332290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703323/70332290_350.png[/img][/url] Genes/colors: iridesent/mauve shimmer/mauve glimmer/cottoncandy Apparel: none Skin?: none Flight: Shadow Payment method: gems Anything else?: He's an arcane dragon but could you do it as the shadow flight instead, please? Your art is so pretty [emoji=obelisk love size=2]
I wasn't sure if you still have slots open so I hope this is ok :)

Dragon: Yinseya
70332290_350.png
Genes/colors: iridesent/mauve shimmer/mauve glimmer/cottoncandy
Apparel: none
Skin?: none
Flight: Shadow
Payment method: gems
Anything else?: He's an arcane dragon but could you do it as the shadow flight instead, please?

Your art is so pretty
9D8YYS1.png
@Gyrfalcon2 hiya!! thanks for bein patient with me! i've added you to the queue above, you can send a crossroads with payment which I'll accept once i send you a WIP ;; thanks again <3 also, i don't have a pinglist yet, but I can DM you when i've finished this one!! EDIT: i forgot to include everyone in one reply lol forgive meh @weaverz thank you for your patience :) i took a few days off while i was off my meds but i'm good now. treasure sounds good! send over the crossroads whenever youd like, and i will accept it when i have a WIP for you! @Scarlatina shadow flight sounds just fine :) thanks for your patience <33 feel free to shoot the CR over whenever it's convenient, i'll accept it when i have a work in progress!! ty <3 @Isobel tysm!!! :) i can do a version with no flight and one with ice for you, no extra charge or anything for that ofc. you can send a CR whenever youd like!!! ill accept it once i have a WIP for you to look at thanks for everybodys patience with me!! you all have such lovely curly bois n girls. i look forward to working with you! [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
@Gyrfalcon2 hiya!! thanks for bein patient with me!
i've added you to the queue above, you can send a crossroads with payment which I'll accept once i send you a WIP ;; thanks again <3
also, i don't have a pinglist yet, but I can DM you when i've finished this one!!
EDIT: i forgot to include everyone in one reply lol forgive meh

@weaverz thank you for your patience :) i took a few days off while i was off my meds but i'm good now. treasure sounds good! send over the crossroads whenever youd like, and i will accept it when i have a WIP for you!

@Scarlatina shadow flight sounds just fine :) thanks for your patience <33 feel free to shoot the CR over whenever it's convenient, i'll accept it when i have a work in progress!! ty <3

@Isobel tysm!!! :) i can do a version with no flight and one with ice for you, no extra charge or anything for that ofc. you can send a CR whenever youd like!!! ill accept it once i have a WIP for you to look at

thanks for everybodys patience with me!! you all have such lovely curly bois n girls. i look forward to working with you!
zmsurLq.png
1 2