Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Joey's Headshots (g/t/items/art)
1 2 3
@Joeyphobia
Thank you ;u; I can't wait to nab a headshot when a slot opens X'D You're style is super cool!
Edit- OH WAIT I just read your post to another person, in the bundle you can get up to 3 headshots? Could I get a slot for that?
@Joeyphobia
Thank you ;u; I can't wait to nab a headshot when a slot opens X'D You're style is super cool!
Edit- OH WAIT I just read your post to another person, in the bundle you can get up to 3 headshots? Could I get a slot for that?
@twocue

I'll get you in for that bundle slot. A quick heads up, I've got quite the que backed up! It'll probably take quite a bit for me to get to you, apologies! If that's alright with you, I can accept details and half payment and get working as soon as I can!
@twocue

I'll get you in for that bundle slot. A quick heads up, I've got quite the que backed up! It'll probably take quite a bit for me to get to you, apologies! If that's alright with you, I can accept details and half payment and get working as soon as I can!
I0PmvrE.png Joey, he/it, FR time +0Jsg411x.png

@Joeyphobia I have no problem waiting ^^! I can PM you the refs.
@Joeyphobia I have no problem waiting ^^! I can PM you the refs.
Accepting more of these today to work on tomorrow!
Accepting more of these today to work on tomorrow!

could i get a smooth shaded headshot of this guy please? :3
could i get a smooth shaded headshot of this guy please? :3
@remnants

Ofc! I'll put you in que and get working once I have time + get half payment. Thank you!
@remnants

Ofc! I'll put you in que and get working once I have time + get half payment. Thank you!

hello there!! could i get a headshot of this character, please? i think your style would work well for him!!

(edit: here's the link that has a better look at his outfit!)
hello there!! could i get a headshot of this character, please? i think your style would work well for him!!

(edit: here's the link that has a better look at his outfit!)
MUYNhfy.png 7Zid8hE.png tn0RSo5.png
@shaqshrek

You got it! That guy is right in my wheelhouse, haha, I'll add you to my que and get working once I get half payment. Thank you!
@shaqshrek

You got it! That guy is right in my wheelhouse, haha, I'll add you to my que and get working once I get half payment. Thank you!

1 2 3