Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PREORDER] Lion Dance - Obelisk M
1 2 3
[quote name="Reven" date="2021-06-27 04:25:06" ] Slot please! [/quote] got you! thanks so much!!
Reven wrote on 2021-06-27 04:25:06:
Slot please!
got you! thanks so much!!
Ok! All slots are filled. Here's everyone who's in! Please send in the gems when you are able so that I can buy&submit the blueprints to get the skins to you ASAP [emoji=heart size=1] @mrgbmommy @ItachiUmbreon @LunaeLumen @Aeriel @queenhelixxia @Autopilot @Liquoricequeen @RosalindeSol @Reven
Ok! All slots are filled. Here's everyone who's in! Please send in the gems when you are able so that I can buy&submit the blueprints to get the skins to you ASAP

@mrgbmommy @ItachiUmbreon @LunaeLumen @Aeriel @queenhelixxia @Autopilot @Liquoricequeen @RosalindeSol @Reven
@whirlings

I've just sent payment via PM. Thanks!
@whirlings

I've just sent payment via PM. Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
I have payment from the following people (sorry for the ping, just wanted to update! Thank you for your patience with me; this is my first time doing this!):
@ItachiUmbreon
@Aeriel
@mrgbmommy
@Autopilot
@Liquoricequeen
@RosalindeSol
@LunaeLemon

I still need gems from at least one more person to have enough for blueprints, so I can at least sell at cost. I also don't want to keep people waiting too long! So if I don't hear back in another 2-3 days, I will reopen unpaid slots.

Please reach out as soon as you can, @queenhelixxia & @Reven !
I have payment from the following people (sorry for the ping, just wanted to update! Thank you for your patience with me; this is my first time doing this!):
@ItachiUmbreon
@Aeriel
@mrgbmommy
@Autopilot
@Liquoricequeen
@RosalindeSol
@LunaeLemon

I still need gems from at least one more person to have enough for blueprints, so I can at least sell at cost. I also don't want to keep people waiting too long! So if I don't hear back in another 2-3 days, I will reopen unpaid slots.

Please reach out as soon as you can, @queenhelixxia & @Reven !
Blueprint is submitted! Will let you know if there are any hiccups with approval
Blueprint is submitted! Will let you know if there are any hiccups with approval
Hi! So sorry, but I have to resubmit:

"We regret to inform you that your recent Custom Skin or Accent submission was not approved. The submission was rejected due to the following reason(s):

(Lion Dance) This looks great, but your design is misaligned from the original dragon lineart."

This hopefully means that it will go through smoothly the second time, though! Apologies again!
Hi! So sorry, but I have to resubmit:

"We regret to inform you that your recent Custom Skin or Accent submission was not approved. The submission was rejected due to the following reason(s):

(Lion Dance) This looks great, but your design is misaligned from the original dragon lineart."

This hopefully means that it will go through smoothly the second time, though! Apologies again!
Hello! If you sent payment, you should have received the skin. If you haven't, then you will receive it as soon as I receive the gems. If I missed anyone, please message me! Thanks, everyone! This has been really cool <:).

@mrgbmommy @ItachiUmbreon @LunaeLumen @Aeriel @queenhelixxia @Autopilot @Liquoricequeen @RosalindeSol @Reven
Hello! If you sent payment, you should have received the skin. If you haven't, then you will receive it as soon as I receive the gems. If I missed anyone, please message me! Thanks, everyone! This has been really cool <:).

@whirlings Just thought you might like to see what my guy looks like with Lion Dance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70314975&skin=40547&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I think he looks wonderful! Thanks!
@whirlings

Just thought you might like to see what my guy looks like with Lion Dance:

dragon?did=70314975&skin=40547&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I think he looks wonderful! Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
[quote name="Aeriel" date="2021-07-19 21:20:32" ] Just thought you might like to see what my guy looks like with Lion Dance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70314975&skin=40547&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I think he looks wonderful! Thanks! [/quote] OMG! i love him, wow! that's so great to see; thanks for sharing <:)
Aeriel wrote on 2021-07-19 21:20:32:
Just thought you might like to see what my guy looks like with Lion Dance:

dragon?did=70314975&skin=40547&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I think he looks wonderful! Thanks!

OMG! i love him, wow! that's so great to see; thanks for sharing <:)
1 2 3