Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Red/Radio Breeding Request!
1 2
[center] I'm going to be pinging a few people with the active colors I need, but I only need two people, one pair, for my end goal. Pinging multiple to lessen the chance of me having to try again lol Hello @dirtyclaws @Dakotaraptor @phatcat @Kmariel829 @dassherz and @ShadowAtronach! I've pinged you all here today because you each have a dragon with a very specific color combo I'm searching for to finish a dream dragon. Not asking to buy, only to make a breeding request :) I'm in search of a Red/Radioactive prim/sec dragon with Plague eyes, something very uncommon with that combo that's not a G1, perma, or inactive... Or wrong eye color. (Only about 110 dragons active in general iirc) My goal is this funky little dude here: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=62&bodygene=15&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=130&auth=68dcbc185c50dbc6e6f4e10fc1ad938e50eb132b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Tert color doesn't particularly matter, because it's either going to be Spines or Basic. I'm mainly concerned about the Red/Radio combo! I took some time going through the active dragons and have come down to these dragons making this project possible: [b]< Males >[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63224239]dirtyclaws' Kanriss[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66473733]phatcat's Redrider[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66392198]Kmariel829's Forkrul[/url] [b]< Females >[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68034284]Dakotaraptor's RadRoach[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66533222]dassherz' Tomato[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46069583]ShadowAtronach's Krypton[/url] I'm looking specifically for Plague eyes, and I'm more than happy to provide a collateral dragon (+ payment if wanted) to be allowed to breed the two dragons in my lair. I have a Boon ready to use on the nest so I can send the parents back the same day. I'm only looking for one hatchling, so any siblings could be taken by either party if they're wanted. If not, I totally understand! There's always a risk factor in trusting people asking to borrow ur dragons and I absolutely get being hesitant. If you are able to help me though, I would be so grateful! Wasn't expecting this combo of all things to be as uncommon as it is lol
I'm going to be pinging a few people with the active colors I need, but I only need two people, one pair, for my end goal. Pinging multiple to lessen the chance of me having to try again lol

Hello @dirtyclaws @Dakotaraptor @phatcat @Kmariel829 @dassherz and @ShadowAtronach!

I've pinged you all here today because you each have a dragon with a very specific color combo I'm searching for to finish a dream dragon. Not asking to buy, only to make a breeding request :) I'm in search of a Red/Radioactive prim/sec dragon with Plague eyes, something very uncommon with that combo that's not a G1, perma, or inactive... Or wrong eye color. (Only about 110 dragons active in general iirc)

My goal is this funky little dude here:
dragon?age=0&body=62&bodygene=15&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=130&auth=68dcbc185c50dbc6e6f4e10fc1ad938e50eb132b&dummyext=prev.png

Tert color doesn't particularly matter, because it's either going to be Spines or Basic. I'm mainly concerned about the Red/Radio combo!

I took some time going through the active dragons and have come down to these dragons making this project possible:

< Males >

dirtyclaws' Kanriss
phatcat's Redrider
Kmariel829's Forkrul

< Females >

Dakotaraptor's RadRoach
dassherz' Tomato
ShadowAtronach's Krypton

I'm looking specifically for Plague eyes, and I'm more than happy to provide a collateral dragon (+ payment if wanted) to be allowed to breed the two dragons in my lair. I have a Boon ready to use on the nest so I can send the parents back the same day. I'm only looking for one hatchling, so any siblings could be taken by either party if they're wanted.

If not, I totally understand! There's always a risk factor in trusting people asking to borrow ur dragons and I absolutely get being hesitant. If you are able to help me though, I would be so grateful! Wasn't expecting this combo of all things to be as uncommon as it is lol
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
if you wish to borrow the girl ill trust you to give her back. like i expect her to be back shes one of my fave bogsneaks, id like some form of payment whichever is acceptable

if you wish to borrow the girl ill trust you to give her back. like i expect her to be back shes one of my fave bogsneaks, id like some form of payment whichever is acceptable

@ShadowAtronach

Of course, thank you! I'm just awaiting a response from one of the boys then!

Would you say 35kt/40g would be good for the breeding fee? Can absolutely go higher if needed!
@ShadowAtronach

Of course, thank you! I'm just awaiting a response from one of the boys then!

Would you say 35kt/40g would be good for the breeding fee? Can absolutely go higher if needed!
Orca | they/he
@Orcalot

Hi, I am hesitant to loan out my dragons, But there have been many kind people that loaned me there dragons not knowing me either. So if you would like to breed him that is fine. No payment necessary, Just please send my dragon back, it took me a while to breed the red.
@Orcalot

Hi, I am hesitant to loan out my dragons, But there have been many kind people that loaned me there dragons not knowing me either. So if you would like to breed him that is fine. No payment necessary, Just please send my dragon back, it took me a while to breed the red.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat @ShadowAtronach

Alright, I have a Boon to apply to the nest immediately! Would it help if I provided a collateral dragon for both of you? I've got dragons I would be comfortable sending for the few minutes I will have yours!

And Shadow, I can send some treasure/gems alongside them too!
@phatcat @ShadowAtronach

Alright, I have a Boon to apply to the nest immediately! Would it help if I provided a collateral dragon for both of you? I've got dragons I would be comfortable sending for the few minutes I will have yours!

And Shadow, I can send some treasure/gems alongside them too!
Orca | they/he
@Orcalot

That won't be necessary for me, would you like me to send him to you now.
@Orcalot

That won't be necessary for me, would you like me to send him to you now.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat

Not yet! I'd like to wait for ShadowAtronach. If we cr them at the same time, nobody's dragon will be sitting in my lair longer than is comfortable that way :)
@phatcat

Not yet! I'd like to wait for ShadowAtronach. If we cr them at the same time, nobody's dragon will be sitting in my lair longer than is comfortable that way :)
Orca | they/he
I see you've already gotten people to agree, but feel free to @ me if you ever would want to use one of my dragons in another breeding project ^v^
I see you've already gotten people to agree, but feel free to @ me if you ever would want to use one of my dragons in another breeding project ^v^
oh yea a collateral dragon with the payment is fine by me the price is absolutely fine as well!
oh yea a collateral dragon with the payment is fine by me the price is absolutely fine as well!
@phatcat

You're free to send Redrider whenever! ShadowAtronach has started a CR with Krypton! I'm going to attempt to accept them both as close to the same time as possible so one isn't sitting any longer than they need to!
@phatcat

You're free to send Redrider whenever! ShadowAtronach has started a CR with Krypton! I'm going to attempt to accept them both as close to the same time as possible so one isn't sitting any longer than they need to!
Orca | they/he
1 2