Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 335 336
I got Kazuha! Only pulled him because I like his design but dang he's fun to play. Also finally got c1 Bennett and c6 Razor so yay
I got Kazuha! Only pulled him because I like his design but dang he's fun to play. Also finally got c1 Bennett and c6 Razor so yay
BigShotModelS3.png
[quote name="Flavourless" date="2021-06-29 18:54:01" ] love to see so many Xinyan mains here?! kind of an unexpected surprise to be honest, since I don't often see people play her in-game lol. I got her C2 on the Eula banner and that 100% ult crit rate is wonderful. [/quote] I love putting as many crit DMG artifacts as I can on Xinyan and just get ridiculous numbers with her burst haha. And she’s a really great support! She has a shield which can help set up reactions, it can increase physical strength and she can debuff physical RES with her skill at a high enough constellation. it’s a triple whammy! I got Kazuha!! It only took 80 wishes and getting a Diluc hahaha. It’s my first Diluc tho! Happy to have baby-faced Batman along with Kauzha. Time to start saving up again haha
Flavourless wrote on 2021-06-29 18:54:01:
love to see so many Xinyan mains here?! kind of an unexpected surprise to be honest, since I don't often see people play her in-game lol. I got her C2 on the Eula banner and that 100% ult crit rate is wonderful.

I love putting as many crit DMG artifacts as I can on Xinyan and just get ridiculous numbers with her burst haha. And she’s a really great support! She has a shield which can help set up reactions, it can increase physical strength and she can debuff physical RES with her skill at a high enough constellation. it’s a triple whammy!

I got Kazuha!! It only took 80 wishes and getting a Diluc hahaha. It’s my first Diluc tho! Happy to have baby-faced Batman along with Kauzha. Time to start saving up again haha
I love kazuha though he’s amazing though it would be cool if they added a katana type in the game. I got Kazuha on a 2nd multi on the statue of mondstadt. He’s already lvl 40 and I love his play style. Though I got Jean along with Razor, Rosaria and Bennett. I’m purely lucky today I suppose.
I love kazuha though he’s amazing though it would be cool if they added a katana type in the game. I got Kazuha on a 2nd multi on the statue of mondstadt. He’s already lvl 40 and I love his play style. Though I got Jean along with Razor, Rosaria and Bennett. I’m purely lucky today I suppose.
UJfvgUd.png
@Izumiyuki47 I've heard rumours of a craftable katana coming out in a later update, not sure when specifically but if the rumours are true then one will come eventually.
Kazuha only took all the primos I have. Happy I won 50/50 on my other Anemo King. I'll need more crowns. And wit. Lots of wit.
@Izumiyuki47 I've heard rumours of a craftable katana coming out in a later update, not sure when specifically but if the rumours are true then one will come eventually.
Kazuha only took all the primos I have. Happy I won 50/50 on my other Anemo King. I'll need more crowns. And wit. Lots of wit.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I got Kazuha!
He was early too at 50 wishes not even soft pity, and because I was actually farming for him got him to level 80 before running out of Mora. I got his talents up pretty good too before no money hit, I'll be farming gold leylines for awhile tho to make it up.
Though I wasn't aware the Iron Sting was a good budget weapon so now I need to farm mats and crystals for that because I didn't have it before. I've got nothing better for him. :(

I also got to C5 my Bennett and C4 Rosaria! Which I am pleased about as I use both.
I got Kazuha!
He was early too at 50 wishes not even soft pity, and because I was actually farming for him got him to level 80 before running out of Mora. I got his talents up pretty good too before no money hit, I'll be farming gold leylines for awhile tho to make it up.
Though I wasn't aware the Iron Sting was a good budget weapon so now I need to farm mats and crystals for that because I didn't have it before. I've got nothing better for him. :(

I also got to C5 my Bennett and C4 Rosaria! Which I am pleased about as I use both.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
I only had enough primos for 20 pulls, so unsurprisingly no Kazuha for me =v= That said, I did get Razor, Xinyan, Bennett and Rosaria, none of whom I had, so I consider it a win nonetheless!
I only had enough primos for 20 pulls, so unsurprisingly no Kazuha for me =v= That said, I did get Razor, Xinyan, Bennett and Rosaria, none of whom I had, so I consider it a win nonetheless!
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
Hng I lost the 50/50 to Qiqi and I'm very sad. Not even a Razor constellation will grace me with its existence :(

If I can save enough starglitter, I'll just shoot for a Kaeya constellation until I get him to C6.
Hng I lost the 50/50 to Qiqi and I'm very sad. Not even a Razor constellation will grace me with its existence :(

If I can save enough starglitter, I'll just shoot for a Kaeya constellation until I get him to C6.
I really want Kazuha, although I'm only at 39 pulls currently. At least the shop resets tmr. But I'm afraid I'll lose the 50/50. I did a wishing simulator and literally didn't win the 50/50 once ;-; (5 qiqi's...).
I really want Kazuha, although I'm only at 39 pulls currently. At least the shop resets tmr. But I'm afraid I'll lose the 50/50. I did a wishing simulator and literally didn't win the 50/50 once ;-; (5 qiqi's...).
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
Lost the 50/50 with a c4 jean
Whaled for kazuha

Im tempted to whale for c2 kazu and see how that goes. If not, baals next. I said id either do kazuha or ayaka so ig rip ayaka
Lost the 50/50 with a c4 jean
Whaled for kazuha

Im tempted to whale for c2 kazu and see how that goes. If not, baals next. I said id either do kazuha or ayaka so ig rip ayaka
Kazuha looks pretty cool.... I almost regret throwing all of my primos into Klee's C1... Almost xD
Kazuha looks pretty cool.... I almost regret throwing all of my primos into Klee's C1... Almost xD
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 335 336