Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy to yall out there
Hey there! Call me Bear, 24 they/them. I'm here after learning about this place via word of mouth and thought it sounded really cool. Feel free to add me as a friend and message if you want, I joined mostly to look at cool dragons and make friends.

I'm a big DnD nerd, I play in my own home session as well as watch Critical Role. I also enjoy a bunch of different genres of video games plus a bunch of other random hobbies in interests.
Hey there! Call me Bear, 24 they/them. I'm here after learning about this place via word of mouth and thought it sounded really cool. Feel free to add me as a friend and message if you want, I joined mostly to look at cool dragons and make friends.

I'm a big DnD nerd, I play in my own home session as well as watch Critical Role. I also enjoy a bunch of different genres of video games plus a bunch of other random hobbies in interests.
Hi, welcome to FR! I love D&D too, I DM my home game <3
Hi, welcome to FR! I love D&D too, I DM my home game <3
hello, @ARealActualBear

i am FiikVul and i speak on my own name

I also love DnD, and i hope you enjoy your time around here, the community is a wonderful one and there is space for quite a lot of things, specially for those who love roleplay and story telling.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
hello, @ARealActualBear

i am FiikVul and i speak on my own name

I also love DnD, and i hope you enjoy your time around here, the community is a wonderful one and there is space for quite a lot of things, specially for those who love roleplay and story telling.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
h0y2aUV.png FiikVul; Emissary of the Empress, Voice of the Traitor M6986NZ.png