Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question about the coli and eggs...
Wouldn't the training fields be the best place to grind for eggs because of the number of battles you can do per min?
Wouldn't the training fields be the best place to grind for eggs because of the number of battles you can do per min?
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
@RipPip No, because to make up for the battles per min, drop rates for rarer items are decreased for at least the first few venues
@RipPip No, because to make up for the battles per min, drop rates for rarer items are decreased for at least the first few venues
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Exlann

Aren't the drops so close that the difference is minimal, though? That's what I remember reading
@Exlann

Aren't the drops so close that the difference is minimal, though? That's what I remember reading
@Klawzor Not sure on that but could be.
@Klawzor Not sure on that but could be.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Training fields may be quick, but it has a lot more neutral element enemies, which can't drop eggs.
Training fields may be quick, but it has a lot more neutral element enemies, which can't drop eggs.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Took me a day to find the thread, but here it is: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/2#post_21412734
Training Fields is actually indeed the best venue for eggs!
@rippip @exlann @klawzor @rodeo I apologize if I am bothering anyone with pings; just wanted to let everyone know about the information.
Took me a day to find the thread, but here it is: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/2#post_21412734
Training Fields is actually indeed the best venue for eggs!
@rippip @exlann @klawzor @rodeo I apologize if I am bothering anyone with pings; just wanted to let everyone know about the information.
@Verde THANK YOUUU
@Verde THANK YOUUU
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
my hero
my hero
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest