Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 335 336
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
May I take Trysta??? She's adorable and I just got Two Breeding Pairs I'd love to Combo her with when she gets big and/or find her a mate !
May I take Trysta??? She's adorable and I just got Two Breeding Pairs I'd love to Combo her with when she gets big and/or find her a mate !
@lioharu, sending!
@lioharu, sending!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
Hello!
I would really love to have the Veilspun Astor. The reason I would love this dragon is because he is extremely beautiful and I have been wanting a Veilspun for a while now.

Weird fact about me is that I actually have this horse (Like a big toy one that kids can ride) that has been there since I moved to this house.
Hello!
I would really love to have the Veilspun Astor. The reason I would love this dragon is because he is extremely beautiful and I have been wanting a Veilspun for a while now.

Weird fact about me is that I actually have this horse (Like a big toy one that kids can ride) that has been there since I moved to this house.
@deathisfun, sending!
@deathisfun, sending!
Bump!
Bump!
Hi, can i have Isolde?
I want more females in my clan and she is so beautiful.
Hi, can i have Isolde?
I want more females in my clan and she is so beautiful.
May I have Nocturna please? Her nest is amazingly pretty ^~^ I'm new and trying to fill out a few of my slots so I can start breeding pretty dragons too :)

And a fun fact about me.. hmm.. I like to crochet in my free time, when my hands don't hurt too much! :)
May I have Nocturna please? Her nest is amazingly pretty ^~^ I'm new and trying to fill out a few of my slots so I can start breeding pretty dragons too :)

And a fun fact about me.. hmm.. I like to crochet in my free time, when my hands don't hurt too much! :)
@dragonpersa,sending!
@dragonpersa,sending!
1 2 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 335 336