Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Star Wars Roleplay
1 2
@LynnSkywalker
Oh sweet !! :D I'll send ya one in just a sec~
also, /head in hands/ i'm so sorry for the double pings asdfgfds- I didn't see you were subbed until just a second ago ;w;
@LynnSkywalker
Oh sweet !! :D I'll send ya one in just a sec~
also, /head in hands/ i'm so sorry for the double pings asdfgfds- I didn't see you were subbed until just a second ago ;w;
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[center][emoji=unicorn size=1] ~ bump! ~ ~ i will be closing the thread soon because i already have two people to roleplay with but if you are still interested just drop me a message and i'll see what i can do ~[/center]

~ bump! ~
~ i will be closing the thread soon because i already have two people to roleplay with but if you are still interested just drop me a message and i'll see what i can do ~
[center][emoji=unicorn size=1] ~ bump! the thread is open again! ~[/center]

~ bump! the thread is open again! ~
Did someone say...
Star wars?
Did someone say...
Star wars?
@Eaglerider

omg…star wars fan, you are?
interested to discuss, i am.

yes can we discuss? i really really want to do a Star Wars roleplay. you in? :D
@Eaglerider

omg…star wars fan, you are?
interested to discuss, i am.

yes can we discuss? i really really want to do a Star Wars roleplay. you in? :D
Sure.
Which time period?
(Also big fan. may not have everything memorized. But big fan)
Sure.
Which time period?
(Also big fan. may not have everything memorized. But big fan)
@Eaglerider

Depends on what story we are doing. I have some ideas on the first post, you can check it out, but if you have your own, we can discuss! Most of my ideas are set in the prequels but we can do any trilogy! (Big prequels fan, can’t help it :)
@Eaglerider

Depends on what story we are doing. I have some ideas on the first post, you can check it out, but if you have your own, we can discuss! Most of my ideas are set in the prequels but we can do any trilogy! (Big prequels fan, can’t help it :)
Hmm. We can do a few!
I can do the clone wars or empire lol
Hmm. We can do a few!
I can do the clone wars or empire lol
@Eaglerider

I’ll be sending a pm over to you and we can discuss! I haven’t watched clone wars fully so I won’t be able to do it hehe but the Empire is a thing I like to do a roleplay about!
@Eaglerider

I’ll be sending a pm over to you and we can discuss! I haven’t watched clone wars fully so I won’t be able to do it hehe but the Empire is a thing I like to do a roleplay about!
1 2