Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed]
I recently hatched this little guy from a lightning egg I came across. I'm fairly fond of him, but I'm also fond of treasure and gems ;) and would like to see what people might be willing to offer since I've seen a bit of popularity in parentless hatchlings lately. I would prefer treasure and gems, but I'm really fond of Spirals, Pearcatchers, Imperials and Wildclaws, so I might be willing to trade for a hatchling or a scroll of one of those (if anyone's that interested in him) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21825][img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/21825_350.png[/img][/url] Unnamed Primary-Azure Basic Secondary-Ivory Basic Tertiary-Fire Basic Accepted Offer: @Rowan 70k Treasure + 200 gems + his future Imp hatchling
I recently hatched this little guy from a lightning egg I came across. I'm fairly fond of him, but I'm also fond of treasure and gems ;) and would like to see what people might be willing to offer since I've seen a bit of popularity in parentless hatchlings lately.

I would prefer treasure and gems, but I'm really fond of Spirals, Pearcatchers, Imperials and Wildclaws, so I might be willing to trade for a hatchling or a scroll of one of those (if anyone's that interested in him)

21825_350.png
Unnamed
Primary-Azure Basic
Secondary-Ivory Basic
Tertiary-Fire Basic

Accepted Offer:
@Rowan 70k Treasure + 200 gems + his future Imp hatchling
700 gems!
700 gems!
CxPmkny.png
12000 Treasure? Would you take for him or is it too low?
12000 Treasure? Would you take for him or is it too low?
50k treasure +200 gems
50k treasure +200 gems
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Hoseki I'm sorry, that's a bit too low.

@AngelicOphelia & @Rowan At the current conversion rate, your offers are very close. I'm going to head out for today and hold my decision between you two off until tomorrow and to see if I get any more offers.
@Hoseki I'm sorry, that's a bit too low.

@AngelicOphelia & @Rowan At the current conversion rate, your offers are very close. I'm going to head out for today and hold my decision between you two off until tomorrow and to see if I get any more offers.
I can go up to 70k +200
(I thought I made a post again but I checked the thread and it's not here? So yeah)
I can go up to 70k +200
(I thought I made a post again but I checked the thread and it's not here? So yeah)
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Rowan I accept! I'll go set up the trade now :)
@Rowan I accept! I'll go set up the trade now :)
Oooh congrats @Rowan he turned out so lovely as an imperial :)
Oooh congrats @Rowan he turned out so lovely as an imperial :)
CxPmkny.png