Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sunbeam Ursae lost
Hi!

I am quite new here and I might be quite a noob...

This morning I purchased 2 Sunbeam Ursae in the Festive Favors. But I am not able to find them. I have paired one I had before with a dragon I have just purchased, but I have no notice of the other two.

Where can have they go?

Thank you for your answers in advance!
Hi!

I am quite new here and I might be quite a noob...

This morning I purchased 2 Sunbeam Ursae in the Festive Favors. But I am not able to find them. I have paired one I had before with a dragon I have just purchased, but I have no notice of the other two.

Where can have they go?

Thank you for your answers in advance!
@Khram - Each familiar type can only be assigned to one dragon. You bond with the entire species, not that specific familiar. That means that if you sell that familiar off, you can get one again and just pick up right where you left off! Unfortunately, it also means you can only have it on one dragon at a time.

You should still be able to see the others in your hoard, but you won't be able to pair them up with a dragon.
@Khram - Each familiar type can only be assigned to one dragon. You bond with the entire species, not that specific familiar. That means that if you sell that familiar off, you can get one again and just pick up right where you left off! Unfortunately, it also means you can only have it on one dragon at a time.

You should still be able to see the others in your hoard, but you won't be able to pair them up with a dragon.
Oh, I see... Well, that makes perfect sense... :P

Thank you very much. I was wondering what has happened with them...

Have a great day!
Oh, I see... Well, that makes perfect sense... :P

Thank you very much. I was wondering what has happened with them...

Have a great day!