Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | lookin to make some friends!
i’ve been isolating myself way too much lately because my depression has gotten kinda bad, so i want to find some people to make friends with so i can have people to talk to and have some fun with!

i go by the name cowboy online, i’m 19, and i use he/him pronouns

my main interests are stuff like minecraft (if you play minecraft id LOVE to play together sometime, i have my own server! i’m also a fan of dream smp), other video games (pokemon, stardew valley, animal crossing, etc), crows, bees, anime (so far i’ve only watched death note and akira, i love both though), art, and other stuff that i’m probably forgetting.

if you wanna talk feel free to pm me or give me your discord tag or instagram! hopefully i’ll be able to meet some cool people
i’ve been isolating myself way too much lately because my depression has gotten kinda bad, so i want to find some people to make friends with so i can have people to talk to and have some fun with!

i go by the name cowboy online, i’m 19, and i use he/him pronouns

my main interests are stuff like minecraft (if you play minecraft id LOVE to play together sometime, i have my own server! i’m also a fan of dream smp), other video games (pokemon, stardew valley, animal crossing, etc), crows, bees, anime (so far i’ve only watched death note and akira, i love both though), art, and other stuff that i’m probably forgetting.

if you wanna talk feel free to pm me or give me your discord tag or instagram! hopefully i’ll be able to meet some cool people
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif

hi cowboy!! it's a pleasure to meet you :D

my name is alex, i go by he/they pronouns. i'd love to be your friend!

hi cowboy!! it's a pleasure to meet you :D

my name is alex, i go by he/they pronouns. i'd love to be your friend!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Hello! I just made account this morning from hearing about this site ono youtube lol. I also have been really isolating myself pretty bad this past month. I am sorry your currently struggling with depression I know how hard it is when you get into a depression period it sucks... I love all the games you mentioned above! Right now in minecraft I am building a complete replica of the Powerpuff girls house and town, and right now I am playing both Animal Crossing New leaf on 3ds and New Horizon on switch. I just bought Harvest moon two towns for the 3ds, haven't tried it yet I hear it is suppose to be the best out of the harvest moon series. I been playing stardew valley on my Xbox, but I am kinda falling out of it because I already got married and mostly upgraded my house to as far as I can. I also just started a neopets account as well this year lol I am a huge virtual pet simmer type of player. I love pokemon! Squirtle is my fav! I just got the pokemon sword game, but with work and all the games I am currently playing I have no time! lol
If your looking for some new anime show recommendations I have a few. Attack On Titian is really good, and the first Tokyo Goul is also!
Hello! I just made account this morning from hearing about this site ono youtube lol. I also have been really isolating myself pretty bad this past month. I am sorry your currently struggling with depression I know how hard it is when you get into a depression period it sucks... I love all the games you mentioned above! Right now in minecraft I am building a complete replica of the Powerpuff girls house and town, and right now I am playing both Animal Crossing New leaf on 3ds and New Horizon on switch. I just bought Harvest moon two towns for the 3ds, haven't tried it yet I hear it is suppose to be the best out of the harvest moon series. I been playing stardew valley on my Xbox, but I am kinda falling out of it because I already got married and mostly upgraded my house to as far as I can. I also just started a neopets account as well this year lol I am a huge virtual pet simmer type of player. I love pokemon! Squirtle is my fav! I just got the pokemon sword game, but with work and all the games I am currently playing I have no time! lol
If your looking for some new anime show recommendations I have a few. Attack On Titian is really good, and the first Tokyo Goul is also!
@uruhead hello, nice to meet you as well!! i’d be happy to talk! do you happen to have discord? :) if not i can always just pm you!

@Myendisnear1990 hi, welcome to flight rising!!! oh man we do have a lot of stuff in common!! i love all of those games (i haven’t played harvest moon though!). i actually just got pokemon sword as well!!! i played it for about 30 minutes but haven’t had the chance to mess with it again. and thanks for the recommendations, i’ll totally look into those!!! if you wanna talk more id love to pm you or talk on discord if you have one!!!
@uruhead hello, nice to meet you as well!! i’d be happy to talk! do you happen to have discord? :) if not i can always just pm you!

@Myendisnear1990 hi, welcome to flight rising!!! oh man we do have a lot of stuff in common!! i love all of those games (i haven’t played harvest moon though!). i actually just got pokemon sword as well!!! i played it for about 30 minutes but haven’t had the chance to mess with it again. and thanks for the recommendations, i’ll totally look into those!!! if you wanna talk more id love to pm you or talk on discord if you have one!!!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif

i do! i'll pm it to you :D

i do! i'll pm it to you :D
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Hi I'd like to be your friend. Last months were pretty harsh for me and my mental health, because of isolation and loneliness, so (I think) I know what you are talking about.

Anyway, another minecraft enthusiast I see lol. If you want we can play together someday :D Do you like playing with mods or rather vanilla vibes?
Also I'm a little into dsmp, but I haven't watched livestreams for long time and I'm no longer up-to-date. Hope I'll be able to catch up soon
Hi I'd like to be your friend. Last months were pretty harsh for me and my mental health, because of isolation and loneliness, so (I think) I know what you are talking about.

Anyway, another minecraft enthusiast I see lol. If you want we can play together someday :D Do you like playing with mods or rather vanilla vibes?
Also I'm a little into dsmp, but I haven't watched livestreams for long time and I'm no longer up-to-date. Hope I'll be able to catch up soon
alex | he/they | FR+9

Pardon my English
@Palladium hi!!! i’m sorry you haven’t been doing well either, i hope you’re doing better now though!

oh sweet minecraft is my favorite, i’d LOVE to play it sometime!! i like mods sometimes but i usually don’t mess with things that change the game TOO much, but there are a few that i definitely enjoy!! vanilla is always my go to though!
and oh man yeah dsmp is difficult to get caught up on, there’s constantly stuff happening lol. i’m hardly caught up myself honestly, i usually have to see what’s going on from twitter!

if you wanna talk more i’d love to pm or talk on discord if you have one!!! :D
@Palladium hi!!! i’m sorry you haven’t been doing well either, i hope you’re doing better now though!

oh sweet minecraft is my favorite, i’d LOVE to play it sometime!! i like mods sometimes but i usually don’t mess with things that change the game TOO much, but there are a few that i definitely enjoy!! vanilla is always my go to though!
and oh man yeah dsmp is difficult to get caught up on, there’s constantly stuff happening lol. i’m hardly caught up myself honestly, i usually have to see what’s going on from twitter!

if you wanna talk more i’d love to pm or talk on discord if you have one!!! :D
@cowboyskittles
yup, I have discord. If I don't forget I'll send you in pm my username :D
@cowboyskittles
yup, I have discord. If I don't forget I'll send you in pm my username :D
alex | he/they | FR+9

Pardon my English